LMAO @ anyone that thinks Conor has anything for the big boys @ LW.

He'd get killed @ LW.

Gw3Qa4P.gif

Take-A-Seat.gif

DO y'all see this? These guys are even more explosive and powerful than Conor, and JUST AS BIG, maybe even bigger.

Let the giant FW stay at a weigtclass he's way too big for. He'd get killed @ LW.

And to top it off, Conor has no type of stand up defense. He'd get his head knocked clean off, like he likes to say.

Conor reminds me a lot of Nichols Walters. He's a guy that boxes at a weight class where he's a giant, and shows the same type of defensive flaws as a Conor, but his size at that weight class affords him the room to make a bunch of mistakes.

He'd have virtually no reach advantage, height advantage, power advantage, striking skill advantage, he has shotty defense, and the grapplers would maul rape him.

I wouldn't call LWs big boys, but I also don't see Conor being LW champ.

Conor gets absolutely murdered at LW. There is a reason he kills himself to make FW. It's not because he believes he would be a champion at LW. Its because he know he doesn't stand a chance.
giphy.gif

what kind of loser surfs sherdog to find 1 1/2 year old threads that badmouth their fantasy bf? LMAO

<36>

what kind of loser surfs sherdog to find 1 1/2 year old threads that badmouth their fantasy bf? LMAO

<36>
What kind of person spends a year and a half hating on a human being they've never met despite their various accomplishments? LMAO

<36>

When you have an account that is over 8 years old you'll say something's that are prove wrong as well. That is if you're able to keep your account that long. Which you haven't been able to do up to this point.

Let the giant FW stay at a weigtclass he's way too big for. He'd get killed @ LW.

And to top it off, Conor has no type of stand up defense. He'd get his head knocked clean off, like he likes to say.

untitled-10y1s0w.gif

PHXVQfe.gif

When you have an account that is over 8 years old you'll say something's that are prove wrong as well. That is if you're able to keep your account that long. Which you haven't been able to do up to this point.
You would think you'd get 1 or 2 things right in that 8 year period. Unfortunately, you're always wrong and a blight to this forum.

It says a lot about a person when you have contributed nothing of note in 8 years and here I am boosting Sherdog's ranking and making it one of the premiere sites on the internet.

You would think you'd get 1 or 2 things right in that 8 year period. Unfortunately, you're always wrong and a blight to this forum.

It says a lot about a person when you have contributed nothing of note in 8 years and here I am boosting Sherdog's ranking and making it one of the premiere sites on the internet.

All you've added is appropriating another man accomplishments, which is not much of an accomplishment. You should stick to bragging and making up bullshit on the internet. You're a deluded cuck, you'll be gone soon enough son.

Back