News Lmao, Renato Moicano confirms that Colby got MOGGED by Thiago Santos in ATT's bathroom ...

A match with Dustin actually makes a lot of sense, Colby is a small welterweight and Dustin has already hinted at going up. That said, Colby will probably beat him.
I'm actually a bit of surprised Dustin has ideas to go up. I know he's not a small LW, but I didn't know he struggles to make weight that much. But certainly I am curious how he'll fare at WW. RDA struggled with the top guys because his style relies a lot on wrestling and overpowering the other guy and top WWs are good wrestlers, and when we add in the size difference it gets really tough.

Werdum is a pussy. You do realize a boomerang is a weapon?

Pussy? I’d argue throwing the boomerang was an act of mercy.

He was hiding behind other people trying to calm Werdum down. What do you think would happen if the mediators weren’t there and they really fought? Werdum would literally kill Colby without breaking a sweat. Colby can’t knock him out with his pillow fists and taking him down(if that’s even possible) is a death sentence too.

Not in the U.S but in real man countries yes it is pathetic actually, in South America, Africa, middle eastern, Russia, etc. We don't even think about weight classes, that's a very American thing to have this kind of thoughts
Definitely is more American to think rather than not.

Santos is a cripple. idiot needs to concentrate on fighting and not a guy playing dumb character to try and make more money. Guy is about 45 pounds heavier than Colby and tries to run up on him, lol.
He was provoked. He reacted. And thats how life goes.
An idiot provokes me and I Will back down cause hes a few pounds lighter than me? Or Cause Im civilized? I Will be civilized to those who are civilized to me. Someone like colby deserves to be put in his place.
But in the US people are so educated and prepared and abide by The law. Look at the cop who killed a guy in handcuffs
Stfu rednecks

Sad that people are still falling for the guy's act. Moicano is a dumbass for thinking that Colby (or any UFC fighter for that matter) would fight outside the cage

Not in the U.S but in real man countries yes it is pathetic actually, in South America, Africa, middle eastern, Russia, etc. We don't even think about weight classes, that's a very American thing to have this kind of thoughts

What a moronic thing to say.

This is a joke, right?
I don’t know but he used all caps. Hopefully that’s an auto ban. All caps users have serious look at me issues and are likely to go postal

I know right, in a toilet non the less, with no money on the line.

Colby May be many things, but he is not dumb enough to engage an obviously larger fighter for no money.

if Colby talks shit, talk shit back. Don’t fight him for free.
That's it. It's not illegal to talk shit back. You don't risk getting hurt in a stupid street brawl or to get in jail. It's harmless. For the most part. I don't know why people who are offended by him resort to physical shit. Especially when you damn well know he's a profesional troll. What you do with trolls is you troll them back, or you ignore them. Everything else is plain dumb.

For the record: I don't appreciate that Colby rarely if ever speak good for any of his colleagues. You cannot alienate absolutely everybody. Even if you are doing a bit. You are not an island, you need other people.

Can't wait until you look into America's history of Champions in combat sports.

I'm actually a bit of surprised Dustin has ideas to go up. I know he's not a small LW, but I didn't know he struggles to make weight that much. But certainly I am curious how he'll fare at WW. RDA struggled with the top guys because his style relies a lot on wrestling and overpowering the other guy and top WWs are good wrestlers, and when we add in the size difference it gets really tough.
He struggles against wrestlers with great cardio and the WW division has them, I dont see him getting through Colby or Usman, maybe a matchup with Wonderboy would generate some interest, although Dustin doesn't have much success against top level strikers.
IMO he has a pretty decent chance for another title shot LW, if he beats Hooker and Tony, which I think he can do pretty easily, he is set for a title shot or a Conor rematch, in the case of the first if he fights Khabib he will be better prepared this time, or if Justin beats Khabib, this would be even better for Dustin.
There is a lot to gain for him in the curent LW situation, a move to WW would be a mistake.

this is like colbys buddy saying masvidal was scared of colby at the gym

High school drama BS. These Brazilians need to stop taking things so personally.

<45>ouch!

Moicano just kind of sounds like a jelious girl here.

If he was mad at Colby why doesn't HE say something instead of talking about him behind his back?

Back