News Lmao, Renato Moicano confirms that Colby got MOGGED by Thiago Santos in ATT's bathroom ...

Speaking to brazilian MMA news outlet Ag. Fight, ATT's Renato Moicano shared a curious episode:

1_thiago_marreta__1_-9770879.jpg

https://www.uol.com.br/esporte/ulti...go-marreta-quase-agrediu-covington-na-att.htm

"There was that time where Thiago "Marreta" and Colby almost went at it ... they met in the bathroom and Marreta called Colby out.
I've been told that he wanted to beat Colby up, but the American kind of pussied out and ran away. It was probably for the best (laughs)"

Moicano also said that Colby has been challenged by Dustin Poirier at ATT, but refused to fight:

"Dustin wanted to fight, but Colby didn't engage. I spoke to Colby on the same day and he told me that he would never fight if it weren't for money and that he would never accept a gym challenge like that.
I know he does(the whole character) for money, but I do not agree with this method, he risks his health, his honor. You need to have a glimpse of respect"

Damn Colby's ATT departure now makes more sense. He was getting mogged on a daily basis by his fellow teammates.
lol, good.

dagestan fighters came up to this little bitch and he got scared also started pleading for his life.
so many ppl hate him not too going to be long before he ends up lying in a ditch somewhere. he has never complimented anyone besides himself ever. piece of shit fighter and human being.

Thiago Santos gave Colby a swirly confirmed.

Colby is a great fighter but would be bodybagged by Santos

Santos is lucky he made it out of that bathroom still walking. Colby Chaos Covington isn't some scrub like Jon Jones

dagestan fighters came up to this little bitch and he got scared also started pleading for his life.
so many ppl hate him not too going to be long before he ends up lying in a ditch somewhere. he has never complimented anyone besides himself ever. piece of shit fighter and human being.

damn I love all these Colby getting punked stories that are coming out. I wonder if those guys knew Colby called Khabib a sheep fucker lmao.

Colby just being a professional. Sport don’t need things like that happening. Colby has shtick and he uses it to make money. If other fighters gonna get panties wet then there just haters. Colby is trying to be a connor. A connor made the most money in mma ever. Blame the fans who put the money up for this type of behavior.

damn I love all these Colby getting punked stories that are coming out. I wonder if those guys knew Colby called Khabib a sheep fucker lmao.

Lol... guys multiple weightclasses above him and groups of people are rolling up to him and that's supposed to mean something?

If anything, it shows how retarded these people are.

The name of the game is making money, fighting for free is for criminals and street 'tough guys'.

In case you haven't noticed, Colby is competing at the top of his division in a stacked one filled with killers.

Most of these fools couldn't hold a candle to him.

I'm 100% sure he could dust Porier if he wanted based on how easily Khabib manhandled him.

***BREAKING: TS did NOT properly translate the interview***

I don’t know if TS has anything against Colby or whatever but his translation is skewed and makes Thiago, Moicano, and Colby all look bad.

The translation should be as follows:

“I know of a story that Marreta wanted to fight him, it seems like they ran into each other in the bathroom. I don’t know if Marreta spoke (to Colby) in Portuguese, and called him out. And he told me that Colby left it was probably best for him”

Moicano is not telling this from first hand, NOT bashing Colby either, let alone name calling. NOWEHERE in the interview does it say “The American p**sied out”

What an absolutely cowardly move for a prizefighter not to brawl with someone two weight classes heavier and for free.

Absolutely pathetic.

It's pathetic when you agree to it and don't show up.... yeah

Colby’s autism not only makes him susceptible to losing himself in a character but also makes him impossible to reason with. He likely doesn’t understand all the negative reactions

What an absolutely cowardly move for a prizefighter not to brawl with someone two weight classes heavier and for free.

Absolutely pathetic.

Doesn't matter if your a professional or not. A fighter is a fighter.

Alrite lets be real here, Colby would fuck up Dustin.

Even thiago would have a tough time, Colby isnt an easy fight. Seriously.

Last edited:
***BREAKING: TS did NOT properly translate the interview***

I don’t know if TS has anything against Colby or whatever but his translation is skewed and makes Thiago, Moicano, and Colby all look bad.

The translation should be as follows:

“I know of a story that Marreta wanted to fight him, it seems like they ran into each other in the bathroom. I don’t know if Marreta spoke (to Colby) in Portuguese, and called him out. And he told me that Colby left it was probably best for him”

Moicano is not telling this from first hand, NOT bashing Colby either, let alone name calling. NOWEHERE in the interview does it say “The American p**sied out”

Also wanted to add that the whole point of this segment of the interview is essentially Moicano saying he doesn’t agree with Colby’s way to market himself but he understands why he does it.

People on this thread going nuts over a non story

Doesn't matter if your a professional or not. A fighter is a fighter.

if it really came down to it he would fight if he had too. Hes not dumb, getting in a real fight not a spar with a teammate is a lose lose situation.

I don't understand why he had to start beef with his own teammates. He obviously doesn't mean it in real life. He should've followed Chael's example and only antagonized people he wants to fight.

Back