LMFAO @ Mayweather needing Conor. He is fighting an MMA nobody and has taken over Sherdog/Media/News

Im not talking shit about tenshin..but he is a nobody in America/World....The attention is because of floyd only.

People aren't gonna buy a $70 dollar PPV to watch Floyd fight a 125lb Japanese kickboxer.

Can you please provide links of anybody saying that Floyd needs Conor?lol

I've never seen this either.

TS is talking crap.
If you're a Conor fan and know the ppv game you know Mayweather is a draw too. I never crapped on his drawing power.
Dude is literally fighting an MMA nobody(atleast in USA/World MMA scene), in a relatively unknown MMA promotion in japan....Yet he has taken over Sherdog, news, and all media(including social).

Chuck vs Tito 3 took over MMA too. It's not hard to impress MMA media.

That doesn't translate to mainstream media like Conor/Floyd.

I definitely remember people saying Floyd needed Conor, people here have fish brains.

It was mainly all the simpletons who were arguing in the A/B side threads.

Like were seeing any of the money or something.

Last edited:
LMFAO @ Conor fanbois, always making this claim "but but Floyd doesn't sell, he needed Conor!"

Dude is literally fighting an MMA nobody(atleast in USA/World MMA scene), in a relatively unknown MMA promotion in japan....Yet he has taken over Sherdog, news, and all media(including social).

This is a testament to Floyd's GOATNESS.....and just more proof that Conor and his fanbois are delusional.

Inb4 triggered Conor fanbois, come in here for some damage control to deny all the facts in the OP.

Bottom line, Floyd is MMA...Deal with it.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-26-at-10.22.06-PM.png

If this actually happens the numbers won't do anything near the Conor fight and you know that.

LMFAO @ Conor fanbois, always making this claim "but but Floyd doesn't sell, he needed Conor!"

This is a testament to Floyd's GOATNESS.....and just more proof that Conor and his fanbois are delusional.

Inb4 triggered Conor fanbois, come in here for some damage control to deny all the facts in the OP.

God damn this is a desperate thread.
I don't like Conor or Floyd, but this shit is so cringe to read.

Floyd will make more vs this extra from Rush Hour than Conor will ever make from a single fight.
I say his PPV with Conor will be bigger than anything else he does after.
No one is buying his PPV with some unknown kick boxer.

Noobs who have never watched RIZIN/ are UFC only fans are pathetic and don't belong on this website. Tenshin has had many viral videos on social media, even. To call him a nobody is to expose yourself as a fool.

I say his PPV with Conor will be bigger than anything else he does after.
No one is buying his PPV with some unknown kick boxer.

Yeah probably because Floyd's 42 and shot.

Floyd-Pac did better numbers all around than Floyd-Conor. A rematch between Floyd and Pac does atleast 2 million especially since Pac has been active.

Hell, if Broner beats Pac then Broner vs Floyd does atleast 1 million.

And regardless of what happens Floyd will be getting severely overpaid for this fight with Lei Wulong.

The damage control is very strong.
Lol there was a whole subforum with half the posters saying Floyd was irrelevant and begged for a red panty night. Now that Conor has been finished in his last two fights Sherdoggers got amnesia.

Yeah probably because Floyd's 42 and shot.

Floyd-Pac did better numbers all around than Floyd-Conor. A rematch between Floyd and Pac does atleast 2 million especially since Pac has been active.

Hell, if Broner beats Pac then Broner vs Floyd does atleast 1 million.

And regardless of what happens Floyd will be getting severely overpaid for this fight with Lei Wulong.
Ehh im not sure May/Pac 2 does better than one. Been there, done that.
True, Floyd is older and losing draw power.
And yeah, whatever he gets will be an over payment.

You can’t say “in before “ in the fucking op

Conor is trying to be Floyd. His problem? He hasn't near the talent

Ehh im not sure May/Pac 2 does better than one. Been there, done that.
True, Floyd is older and losing draw power.
And yeah, whatever he gets will be an over payment.

Nah it won't do better. I didn't say it would.

But it does atleast 2 million.

I don't think anyone anywhere said Mayweather needed Conor. It was just an easy payday with little risk.

Nah it won't do better. I didn't say it would.

But it does atleast 2 million.
Ahh my bad.
Tbh im always surprised at Floyds popularity. Never liked watching him fight.
Im a Conor fan but never wanted to see that fight. Nor do i want to see Floyd box Khabib or any other MMA fighter.

Back