Loaned a friend cash, worried he might not pay in time

Didn't you just say you would never loan a friend? Shut the hell up.
Hm... seems like reading comprehension isn't your thing. Because that's not what I said. Go ahead, give it another try. I'll wait.

Hm... seems like reading comprehension isn't your thing. Because that's not what I said. Go ahead, give it another try. I'll wait.

Nah, just keep your shitty advice to yourself.

Nah, just keep your shitty advice to yourself.
You're the one that asked for advice. On sherdog. And out of most of the responses, I actually tried to give you real advice. But get mad at me for.... some reason. Seems legit.

You're the one that asked for advice. On sherdog. And out of most of the responses, I actually tried to give you real advice. But get mad at me for.... some reason. Seems legit.

Well I got good advice, just not from the blowhards who like to sound off without even understanding the problem -which is a matter of paying on time, not if my friend would pay or not. Lol at your shitty advice being good.

$1400 principal + 20% interest for a year. $1680 in total.

Should I get my lawyer cousin/friend involved?
It’s not enough $ to get a lawyer involved. It would go to small claims court where they don’t allow lawyers, plus you’d end up paying them like $1500 anyways. The other thing is that if you take any kind of formal step like that, your friendship is definitely done. If you keep hounding him, you might eventually get some money, although probably late and not all

Did you take Grammar at the college that Bernie Sander's wife was the president of?

typically stacking "and" is part of a joke's meter

shortly after this post GearSolidMetal consulted the rulebook and beat his fists against his temples and rifled through his collection of encyclopedias and took his cat for a walk and cried outside a children's hospital and called his dentist to reschedule his appointment and came back to his computer ready to e-fight about grammar rules

Well I got good advice, just not from the blowhards who like to sound off without even understanding the problem -which is a matter of paying on time, not if my friend would pay or not. Lol at your shitty advice being good.
It would save you all the what ifs and making this thread. Lending friends money almost never ends well. You're already talking about different ways to put pressure on the guy to pay. Yeah that's gonna end well. Anyway go eat a snickers, you are unbelievably grumpy about a bunch of opinions you asked for.

On sherdog.

Never loan a friend money, unless you've made peace with either never getting the money back, not being friends anymore, or both.

I see this all the time.. "dont loan a friend money".
But who else should you lend money to?
If you cant trust your friends , because thats what it comes down to, why be friends?
I am not saying I am lending money to my friends, but I do find it interesting the whole "dont lend money to friends".

It would save you all the what ifs and making this thread. Lending friends money almost never ends well. You're already talking about different ways to put pressure on the guy to pay. Yeah that's gonna end well. Anyway go eat a snickers, you are unbelievably grumpy about a bunch of opinions you asked for.

On sherdog.

Who's grumpy? I'm pointing out what a bunch of nonsense replies this thread has had.

Sherdogger 1: "How can I get 15% off my car insurance for my Toyota Corolla?"
Sherdogger 2: "A Corolla? You should have bought a Camry instead."
Sherdogger 1: (WTF?)

Who's grumpy? I'm pointing out what a bunch of nonsense replies this thread has had.

<mma4>

What kinda advice do you want?

Camrys are superior.

...and that's the only part of this post I read before getting bored.

it's okay my son
Screen_Shot_2018_07_13_at_1_38_03_PM.png

the post went over your head

Nope, it just got boring because it was obvious you were going into your fantasy land of what you wish I was doing.

it's a post about stringing things together for the sake of a joke's meter
it's not hard to figure out

pretty weird place to plant your flag and fight over it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back