Local "Rapper" kills Deputy Sheriff in Rancho Cordova (Greater Sacramento Area)

You’ll get mugged in the South too and not by migrants. I passed through Northern Italy but everyone was so grumpy and distant. Might just be that small region’

My point was really that people in Southern and Eastern Europe often live with their moms for a long time.

Yeah, but they don’t play gangsta.

Food was so incredibly good. Had a carbinari point an mp-5 at me because I did not cross the street and dared to walk on the same side of the street. And I have been a cop for 16 years.

this-isnt-freedom-this-is-fear.gif

tenor.gif

e1955afe0baf1b502647d8907b1735d2--peggy-carter-agent-carter.jpg

My opinion? thats what the article states.

Thought you said you read the point being made by the NRA? Guess not.

The NRA is just part of the gun lobby whose objective is to produce as much sales as possible.

That's often a result of their activities . . . they lobby for gun rights . . . not sales.

The NRA is about gun sales, otherwise they would support proper background checks for the secondary market.

You ever bought a gun? Understand what an actual background check is? Have a clue what it would take to implement that particular requirement on a private sale?

Secondary market . . . please. This was about straw purchases . . . every private sale is NOT a straw purchase.

That's because you care about protecting criminals and the populations from which they are born more than you care about ending the violence.

No, it's not. I'm talking about 10+ years, no parole, for possession.

Quick question: Could you figure a better use of taxpayer money than incarcerating a US citizen for over a decade for possessing drugs?

Back