Logan Paul: "Dana, what's good? Get your head out of your ass and make some money"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
When asked if he thinks he will be in the UFC at some point Logan said "Yeah, I think so. I think so. If Dana gets his head out of his ass and wants to make some money for sure!"

The reporter then asked if that was the best way to talk to the boss (and his future one if it happened), but Paul doesn't look at it that way. "Dana's not the boss," Paul said. "No, I'm the boss."

"I think the UFC is built on a model of people watching people fight," Paul said. "I can fight, there's no doubt about that and I will train whatever amount of dedication I need to train to fight in the UFC. Dedicated as f***. If I get the opportunity to fight in the UFC that's my life. For the next 6 or 8 months, whatever it is, that's my life, that's my focus. Look I'm not like a professional fighter, so I know I'm not going to be an idiot and pretend that I can get in the ring with someone who's gonna rip my f****** head off."

After that, though Paul was asked if he would fight Conor McGregor. "I'd fight Conor. I would be honored for Conor to rip my head off. Honored."

When asked if he saw a UFC debut coming down the pike once more, Paul said "It's on Dana man. Dana, what's good? The people want it man."
------------------------------------------
https://comicbook.com/wwe/2018/12/26/ufc-logan-paul-dana-white-head-out-of-ass-sign-him/

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/25/logan-paul-ufc-dana-white-conor-mcgregor/

Logan-paul.jpg

Who are these people what want to see this clown fight? I know he fought KSW? and i didnt watch that shit for free. ok I am lying a bit, watched about 3 minutes to see how bad he was and that was some shitty ass fight.

Fuck this guy and TS for bringing him up. No offense TS, still like you

I'm down for seeing this clown get smashed.

Make it happen, Purple Goof.

"look the CM Punk experiment went really well so i don't see why we wouldn't make this happen, that's what the people want to see !"

<Dana05><Dana05>

Only if you bring back Mario as a ref, ffs.

I'd rather see Lena Paul in the UFC

At this stage why the f not?

It's not like the UFC has any credibility left.

The UFC has far too much integrity to resort to doing something like this.

<LordRoose>

I'd have no problem watching this loser get beat up

He's right! I would love to watch him get knocked out.

Well according to Joe Rogan he can fight. Joe cant be wrong

"look the CM Punk experiment went really well so i don't see why we wouldn't make this happen, that's what the people want to see !"

<Dana05><Dana05>
This guys a cock but he does have an amateur wrestling background, he was a stud in college apparently, and he can box a little.

LP's grappling is elite and we all know about his boxing. He would absolutely maul Canor

This is the guy that should have got the opportunity that CM Punk got. Unlike Punk, Logan can actually fight and he’s a much bigger star than Punk.

Let’s do it Dana. Have him fight Punk on a PPV. That would sell tons.

Back