Logan Paul Vs. Conor?

But he's like 4 times bigger than Conor

put him on TUF

He could beat CM Punk and maybbbbbe MIke Jackson... But gets starched by every fighter in the UFC besides that. Probably even every single flyweight. He would get subbed with ease

I watch YouTube a lot and have watched some of the training videos for the Paul vs KSI fight and these videos killed the fight for me, once you get past the fact that these are YouTube celebrities the interest dies.

I care enough about the fight to watch highlights after the fact but not enough to pay money to watch it live.

This is pure marketing bs. Even he doesn't really believe he can beat Conor. This is just to get people talking about him... which we are now.

<Meh02>

So he's the King of the douches who bombarded the screen with "subscribe please" in their uploads 5 years ago and now all grown up?

The Paul brothers not only have a more credible combat sports background, they also have a ton of fans too. In this WME era I can't see why the UFC wouldn't give them a shot.
Greg Hardy is an NFL guy with no real fighting base, no huge following, and a history of beating women and the UFC are giving him a chance.
Jake Paul has sparred with AJ Agazarm, who has an MMA background and has grappled Jake Shields. He's already got a head start on alot of fighters.

So Logan Paul can just hop in the UFC and face the goat and basically the biggest draw just for being Logan Paul lmao?

The Paul brothers not only have a more credible combat sports background, they also have a ton of fans too. In this WME era I can't see why the UFC wouldn't give them a shot.
Greg Hardy is an NFL guy with no real fighting base, no huge following, and a history of beating women and the UFC are giving him a chance.
Jake Paul has sparred with AJ Agazarm, who has an MMA background and has grappled Jake Shields. He's already got a head start on alot of fighters.

lmaooooooooooooo

Connor wouldnt be able to handle the left

Why not?

Logan Paul would be the 3rd or 4th biggest drawl in the UFC.

Let him headline a card against Punk and it would do better than any card headlined by anyone not named Conor, GSP or Brock.

I can't believe there's a Logal Paul thread on this board... Sad times.

i don't know why people are acting like this guy is insane for doing the call out. Logan Paul has like 16m subscribers just on Youtube alone and another 4-5m on twitter.

we're living in an age where a 39 yr old washed up flabby pro wrestler fought on the main card of a UFC PPV.

i'd bet either of those Paul brothers would completely wreck CM Punk.

the same delusion that brought Conor McGregor to fight Floyd Mayweather. they're not looking to actually win, they just have to not be embarrassingly terrible and they'll gain respect for jumping in there with someone like Conor.

the same way Conor got respect for going 10 with Floyd.
I don’t give Conor any respect he is about respectable as dogshit

Back