Media Lol.. UFC is open to anyone fighting on next week's card. (40+ fighters have expressed interest).

Because there is no way this card is going to go on as planned, lots of fighters are pulling out, there is a travel ban in the US right now, if you get in today you won't be able to get out before a while. Ashley evan smith is flying back to the US. Keeping this card on as it is in the US is just not sustainable.
so fights being cancelled and fighters losing out on paycheques and us losing out on the sport we follow/love.....is a thing of hilarity to you as well?

I cant begin to express how painfully dumb this is .......

Bring back Cody Mckenzie and Cody Pfister.

All you lame ass motherfuckers that hating on fester makes absolutely no sense…dude is literally keeping fights going for our entertainment! Go jerk off to your pride vhs tapes!
The funny things is most of these dorks are still going to work. So why not cry about their own bosses and life and not this.

so fights being cancelled and fighters losing out on paycheques and us losing out on the sport we follow/love.....is a thing of hilarity to you as well?

I cant begin to express how painfully dumb this is .......

Where did I say this was funny ? But since you are talking about money, those fighters are going to take much more risks than they should. Traveling around in a country they may not be able to get out of ( and cost them even more money) is not smart. As I said several fighters of that card have withdrawn already or have their fight canceled. British fighters having to travel around when not expected are the ones who are going to lose the most money.

Signing regional bums, booking a card in a rush and potentially lots of mismatches?
I like it.
<mma4>

Fuck the weight, let them fight at whatever they are now, these are extraordinary circumstances, no time for formalities.
Yea I'd even go as far as say do some open weight/catch weight shit. Train and fight at your walk around weight.

Dana vs Ariel Helwani make it happen

One fighter or staff member contracts the virus and this blows up in UFCs face.

Where did I say this was funny ? But since you are talking about money, those fighters are going to take much more risks than they should. Traveling around in a country they may not be able to get out of ( and cost them even more money) is not smart. As I said several fighters of that card have withdrawn already or have their fight canceled. British fighters having to travel around when not expected are the ones who are going to lose the most money.
lol you jumped in with your two cents when I pointedly asked why that guy thought it was hilarious......and you started with "Because" ..you didnt have to say you thought it was funny....you made excuses for the guy that did...which was just as dumb as him laughing about this to begin with....

which of those fighters withdrew as opposed to having their fight cancelled??
which of those fighters that had their fights cancelled would elect to not fight as opposed to fight even if it meant travelling to the US?
which British fighters are going to be travelling around that they are going to be "losing money"
do you have any idea what sort of arrangements and accomodations the UFC has or was prepared to offer fighters if they moved the card from the UK to the US?

NONE of that is a reason to be laughing over an event or events or the foreseeable future of the sport ....cancelled......

anyone that finds anything amusing about this whole virus problem and more specifically....the world wide reaction to it....is a shithead and clueless

Who do I contact? I look good for 5 minutes

lol you jumped in with your two cents when I pointedly asked why that guy thought it was hilarious......and you started with "Because" ..you didnt have to say you thought it was funny....you made excuses for the guy that did...which was just as dumb as him laughing about this to begin with....

which of those fighters withdrew as opposed to having their fight cancelled??
which of those fighters that had their fights cancelled would elect to not fight as opposed to fight even if it meant travelling to the US?
which British fighters are going to be travelling around that they are going to be "losing money"
do you have any idea what sort of arrangements and accomodations the UFC has or was prepared to offer fighters if they moved the card from the UK to the US?

NONE of that is a reason to be laughing over an event or events or the foreseeable future of the sport ....cancelled......

anyone that finds anything amusing about this whole virus problem and more specifically....the world wide reaction to it....is a shithead and clueless

I have never said or implied this was a funny situation, what are you on about ? Anyway the British fighters who were supposed to be the card and who now have to relocate to the us are getting screwed big time, it's totally reasonable to understand that they are not going to risk loosing more money they would have earned. Ashley evan smith/ Molly McCann has been removed, Lerone Murphy's fight has been scrapped. Trying to relocate to the US a eurorpean card in times like this is a stupid idea.

No i am a healthy beast. But got a daughter with diabetes type 1, and parents and other people with weak or bad health, that i care about.

Dont go around killing other people just to prove how badass you are.
I'd like this ten times if I could. Even a healthy person can get fucked up by this if it progresses. For most, it's mild, but if it progresses, you get pneumonia and probable permanent lung damage even if you survive.

I have never said or implied this was a funny situation, what are you on about ? Anyway the British fighters who were supposed to be the card and who now have to relocate to the us are getting screwed big time, it's totally reasonable to understand that they are not going to risk loosing more money they would have earned. Ashley evan smith/ Molly McCann has been removed, Lerone Murphy's fight has been scrapped. Trying to relocate to the US a eurorpean card in times like this is a stupid idea.
great you dont think its funny, then dont come in, when I ask someone straight out why something is funny, with your "because of this and that" lol...

its totally reasonable to understand that its a fucked up situation and because of it ...things are going to be fucked up

to my earlier point which you neglected to address, none of those fighters withdrew on their own....probably all of them would have fought if given the chance despite the hardships that come along with the event being changed to overseas

near as I can tell the majority of those UK fighters lost their fights when the card was decided to be relocated....so no they arent going to be losing extra money for travelling around, they are losing the contractual money from the fight that was cancelled, which the guy I originally quoted was laughing about, the same guy whose point of view you came in to defend...

whether you personally think its a stupid idea or not is entirely irrelevant....they dont...they see the benefit in it or they wouldnt be doing it, you dont have to understand that benefit for it to exist...

It's time for Shedoggers to step up in the HW division and smash some fools in UFC

It might be selfish but I'd like to see my CES guys get another chance. Times like these need Kyle Bocniak head butting punches.

Back