London overtook New York in murders for the first time in modern history

London overtook New York in murders for the first time in modern history in February as the capital endured a dramatic surge in knife crime.

Fifteen people were murdered in the capital, against 14 in New York. Both cities have almost exactly the same population.

London murders for March are also likely to exceed or equal New York’s. By late last night there had been 22 killings in the capital, according to the Metropolitan police, against 21 in the US city.

Eight Londoners were murdered between March 14 and March 20 alone and the total number of London murders, even excluding victims of terrorism, has risen by 38% since 2014.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...e-beats-new-york-as-stabbings-surge-f59w0xqs0

Part N Parcel n sheeeeeeit.

As I’ve stated many times, in a few years, you Europeans will wish you had Trump.

MEGA!!!

PS, NY’s mayor sucks balls too, but at least he’s not a terrorist sympathizer.
If you repeat a lie enough times…

That whole part and parcel line is complete bullshit. Stop accepting every talking point without evaluating it for yourself.

It was on a steady decline until that piece of shit progressive diballsio decided to give all the criminals hand jobs. The decline is now a plateau.

PS, ever wonder why all the most violent cities in America are “led” by democrats?

Almost makes you wonder...
NYC crime rate kept dropping after the new mayor took office and you can only push down the crime rate so low in a city of 8 million people before it begins to plateau.

NYC crime rate kept dropping after the new mayor took office and you can only push down the crime rate so low in a city of 8 million people before it begins to plateau.

And when you wipe out successful policies like stop and frisk to virtue signal to liberals (most of whom have never been within a mile of the hood), you trade the lives of innocent people and turn the decline into a plateau.

I'm truly impressed at the reduction in crime in NYC. Stl has @ 300,000 people and we had 205 murders last year.

If one man
Had one home
In one world
He live alone without variety
Full of anxiety
No one to point at, question or even talk to in his private grave
No matter what color
He wouldnt be saved from hell
He dwells
A closed mind playing the part of prison cell

If one man
Had one home
In one world
He live alone without variety
Full of anxiety
No one to point at, question or even talk to in his private grave
No matter what color
He wouldnt be saved from hell
He dwells
A closed mind playing the part of prison cell

Geto Boys ?

If you repeat a lie enough times…

That whole part and parcel line is complete bullshit. Stop accepting every talking point without evaluating it for yourself.
lmao @ this post

also

so we are 3 pages in and almost all the usual apologists are nowhere to be seen, the few who have ventured into this thread are doing their absolute best not to discuss the topic at hand with desperate deflections to non problems like a potential policing improvement in NYC and nitpicking old memes about sadiq khan.

murders increased 40% in london? id rather talk about new york mate : )

th

Can somebody please photoshop that David Hogg kid's face onto Bushwick Bill ?!

previous thread where rapes and other crimes are more in london too for first time. As damage control leftists were saying that only murder rates are relevant:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/l...n-new-york-city.3720381/page-3#post-139037327

guess it's time to move the goalposts again.

qDxfXgc.png

Convincing liberals their bs utopia doesn’t exist is like trying to convince an Islamic extremist that stoning a woman to death is wrong.

I sent this article to my liberal father this morning and he had a nervous breakdown and claimed the source is biased

My dad had this on cassette. I was a wee tyke and the cover art scared the shit out of me <Lmaoo>

I had the cassette, too...

I'm your father ?

Remove my dubs, son
th

Last edited:
Back