Long Term Effects of No-Xplode

all this talk about stimulants. you can similar products from other companies that contain no stimulants and are IMO much better products than NO xplode. i have to take approximatly 3 scoops of NO xplode to get the same effect i get from 1 scoop of superpump 250 or expand

Bah, the ignorance in this thread amazes me.

etc.

I agree that ignorance can often be a problem, and with that in mind I'd love to discuss the literature reviews with you. Please let us know of your findings!

the only effect i know of is on your wallet.just make sure you drink plentyof water and you should be good.

I agree that ignorance can often be a problem, and with that in mind I'd love to discuss the literature reviews with you. Please let us know of your findings!

Well, given the paucity of academic literature on NO-Xplode, I'm not entirely sure what there is to discuss.

While I am sure you will point me in the direction of numerous studies examining the constituent ingredients of No-Xplode, their relevancy is suspect given the isolated nature of what is being studied.

With that beign said, if you can provide me with one study that shows (x) ingredient in No-Xplode is dangerous (at the same dosage level found in a serving size of No-Xplode), I will concede that the product is more harmful than I previously thought.

I found this.
http://www.whiteman.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123063315

"One of the "hidden" ingredients in this blend is an herb called rutaecarpine. This ingredient is an alkaloid isolated from the traditional Chinese medicine, evodia rutaecarpa.
Studies have shown that this ingredient, rutaecarpine, can affect the P-450 enzyme system of the liver. Bottom line, it can cause serious damage to your liver and lead to devastating consequences.
We found out about it's affect on the liver when we found abnormally elevated liver enzymes on a few patients during routine evaluation and laboratory testing, which there was no apparent explanation or exam findings to correlate the lab results.
After more in depth questioning, we found the patients had been using the supplement. After one month of remaining off NO-Xplode™, the livers had completely returned to normal. "

I found this.
http://www.whiteman.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123063315

"One of the "hidden" ingredients in this blend is an herb called rutaecarpine. This ingredient is an alkaloid isolated from the traditional Chinese medicine, evodia rutaecarpa.
Studies have shown that this ingredient, rutaecarpine, can affect the P-450 enzyme system of the liver. Bottom line, it can cause serious damage to your liver and lead to devastating consequences.
We found out about it's affect on the liver when we found abnormally elevated liver enzymes on a few patients during routine evaluation and laboratory testing, which there was no apparent explanation or exam findings to correlate the lab results.
After more in depth questioning, we found the patients had been using the supplement. After one month of remaining off NO-Xplode™, the livers had completely returned to normal. "
>Joined: Today

Back