Lonzo Ball: Bust or Baller?

His ceiling is Eric Snow.

Snow was solid... but I don't think Magic was expecting an Eric Snow ceiling.

Snow couldn't shoot for shit though.

His ceiling is probably closer to Al Snow

His ceiling is Eric Snow.

Snow was solid... but I don't think Magic was expecting an Eric Snow ceiling.

Snow couldn't shoot for shit though.
Snow could play defense. One of the best perimeter defenders in the league at his peak.

So....too high. Your ceiling is too high.

It's a little early to call the kid a bust, no?

reeseball.gif

LaVar Ball on Trump's role in getting UCLA players released in China: 'Who?'
The Hill said:
LaVar Ball, whose son was one of the three UCLA basketball players detained in China for shoplifting last week, said “who?” when asked about President Trump’s role in getting the players released.

"Who?" Ball told ESPN when asked about Trump's role. "What was he over there for? Don't tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out."

Ball, the CEO of the sports apparel company Big Baller Brand, downplayed Trump’s role in securing his son LiAngelo’s release.

His son, along with two other players, was arrested and accused of shoplifting from a Louis Vuitton in China during his team’s weeklong trip to the country.

"As long as my boy's back here, I'm fine," Ball told ESPN. "I'm happy with how things were handled. A lot of people like to say a lot of things that they thought happened over there. Like I told him, 'They try to make a big deal out of nothing sometimes.' I'm from L.A. I've seen a lot worse things happen than a guy taking some glasses.”

"Everybody gets stuck on the negativity of some things and they get stuck on them too long. That's not me. I handle what's going on and then we go from there."

Trump took credit for the players’ release in a tweet on Wednesday and asked if the players would thank him because they could have spent "10 years in jail."

"Do you think the three UCLA Basketball Players will say thank you President Trump?" Trump tweeted. "They were headed for 10 years in jail!"

The players held a press conference later that same day during which they apologized and thanked Trump for his help.

"To President Trump and the United States government, thank you for taking the time to intervene on our behalf," player Cody Riley said at the time. "We really appreciate you helping us out."

The three players are suspended indefinitely from the team.
LOL, I may have spoken too soon.

We are hard at work for "Worst Sports Parent of All Time"-- absentee fathers included.

ceiling is Earl Boykins then
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Because of this meme, I now have the image of Lonzo dreaming in his sleep, about to get his fuck on, really about to shove it up in there, but the girl keeps saying, "You're too big, you can't fit..." only to wake up at basketball practice to realize it's his shooting coach screaming at him about his inability to fit the ball in the bucket.

Its gonna be interesting to see how the rest of the team responds to him walking back to the bench during that scuffle against PHX, not like he had to protect his hot shooting hand or anything

This also happened in a loss against one of the worst teams in the league. One of the few teams he can look good against. I mean he pulled a good game out of his ass against them last time

Lakers may suck but they're immeasurably more talented than the goddamn Suns

According to Luke, a teammate already stepped to Lonzo in the locker room about punking out

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...poke-lonzo-ball-avoiding-phoenix-suns-scuffle
Luke had to save face on this one, he couldnt give fans/media one more reason to kill Lonzo but everyone thats ever played team sports knows that this the type of things that looks like its been smoothed over on the surface but could end up being much deeper. Especially when the team looks like it rides more with Kuzma than Lonzo.

Luke had to save face on this one, he couldnt give fans/media one more reason to kill Lonzo but everyone thats ever played team sports knows that this the type of things that looks like its been smoothed over on the surface but could end up being much deeper. Especially when the team looks like it rides more with Kuzma than Lonzo.

What do you mean they ride with Kuzma? Is there a division in the locker room? I thought Kuzma and Lonzo were homies?

What's really sad about this kid is his lack of defense. It's one thing to shoot 30% but to not even try on defense is another. Kuzma is the real future star of this team, and Clarkson should be starting.

What do you mean they ride with Kuzma? Is there a division in the locker room? I thought Kuzma and Lonzo were homies?
They believe in Kuzma more than Lonzo,
What's really sad about this kid is his lack of defense. It's one thing to shoot 30% but to not even try on defense is another. Kuzma is the real future star of this team, and Clarkson should be starting.
Spot on. He looks like a pylon on D and like an emotionless robot on O. I keep hearing the announcers/media trying to say thats his personality(laid back,stoic,etc) but those arent the qualities of a leader, especially when he cant lead by example. Good thing they got Kuzma because its looking like the got a second rounder with the second pick.

He's basically the basketball version of Jay Cutler at this point

Goatzo with a triple double tonight. He should start writing his hall of fame induction speech now imo.

Back