Looking to clear it up: did Conor ask to be stood up against Mendes?

He was complaining because Mendes was trying to gauge his eyes out

gouge.jpg

Does anyone really think chad Mendes would beat Conor at this point after McGregor starched Alvarez...Conor is legit 15lbs heavier in lean body mass since fighting at featherweight.

Does anyone really think chad Mendes would beat Conor at this point after McGregor starched Alvarez...Conor is legit 15lbs heavier in lean body mass since fighting at featherweight.

mendes is stronger than conor

at one point in that fight i remember conor looking up to herb with PAIN and AGONY in his eyes after eating a elbow like PLEASE stand us the fuck up

I remember Conor on one leg. Taking that fight on short notice after Jose Waldo pulled out. Against his weakness "wrestling" and still dropped Mendes career.

I've had my sex questioned so many times on internet forums, I'm not sure anymore.

Regardless, you see the fights tonight? One of my fellow nursing students, she looks exactly like Valentina!

Regardless, you see the fights tonight? One of my fellow nursing students, she looks exactly like Valentina!

I saw some of them. The only one I got to watch without interruption or distraction was the Pena-Shevchenko fight. I thought Shevchenko looked good. I dislike Pena, but I think she is a good fighter and a good win for anyone.

Back