Looks like Conor McGregor Swaggerjacked a Canadian? Part II ***Threads Merged***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ on a cross, Conor isn't even original.

He copied the shit out of this man so hard it's not even funny.

Literally every tattoo Conor has in some form or fashion is on Mario. Then we got the beard hair COMBO!?!

Why take everything?!?!...like clean off

I tried to post the quizz on the MMA reddit community but apparently it got censored... It'd be cool if someone with a reasonable amount of reddit karma could post it there.

Lol i love it. Where the canner trolls? Show yourselves! "They dont tink like me" completely ripped off this Canadian lines too.

Seriously why would anyone care? Haters act like every single style is unique when very few styles are truly unique. Even that guy stole his hair cut and tattoo styles from people he seen before.

C'mon people...Does it really matter at this point? He saw a style he likes, and he's adapted it how he likes it. Who gives a shit? Almost everyone has done similar, taking a style from someone they think looks cool.

Fuck, I don't even like Conor at all and am hope Aldo beats the shit out of him. This is kinda funny, I'll give it that...but give the guy a break, who cares.

C'mon people...Does it really matter at this point? He saw a style he likes, and he's adapted it how he likes it. Who gives a shit? Almost everyone has done similar, taking a style from someone they think looks cool.

Fuck, I don't even like Conor at all and am hope Aldo beats the shit out of him. This is kinda funny, I'll give it that...but give the guy a break, who cares.

it's only because he talked exceeding shit. put yourself on a pedestal, get knocked down

ah don't fret mate i got the same score

its not like any of that guy's tats are original. Theyre all predrawn flash art from the parlor wall.

Josh bless.

I tried to post the quizz on the MMA reddit community but apparently it got censored... It'd be cool if someone with a reasonable amount of reddit karma could post it there.

It wasnt censored it was downvoted most people dont care only low lifes on here are still talking about this

It wasn't downvoted... There are still upvotes and the thread disappeared

Gat dang!! Didn't even notice the extra ones. Conor has been exposed.
Fraud.

It wasnt censored it was downvoted most people dont care only low lifes on here are still talking about this

So you made a reddit and sherdog account just to post about that buzzfeed quiz thats called spam

Every post of yours is salty damage control. Have a laugh.

yup, you can bet that:

he-mad1.jpg

Well, iif you come out else and say there's no one else like me then this is the biggest contradiction of all. Unless he he left a footnote saying except for this Canadian Model who I more or less copied from head to toe.

This is bizarre and amusing at the same time.

Every post of yours is salty damage control. Have a laugh.

Not salty just find it sad that people care so much. John Mario just has a bunch of common hipster tattoos. Conors tattoos aren't even that similar SBG Ireland Logo, standard old timey tattoo, Celtic Tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back