Looks like Conor McGregor Swaggerjacked a Canadian? Part II ***Threads Merged***

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is the guy that is being copied? just a model?

if its just a model, thats like saying conor is copying the mannequin from te store that he bought his jeans....jk he is a Coppier McGregor

Why so mad?

your avatar:

xqehd.gif

:eek: Oh shit. Thought you were Jin for a second there :D

Nice swaggerjack:icon_chee

nmyyvs1pb3mjuyoneai7.jpg

this thread is headed straight for a sun radiating extreme amounts of epic

Josh Mario John will be pretty freaked out if he ever finds out about this shit

Last edited:
That's something a kid does with his idol, not a grown man with another. Shows how beta Conor is.

Not salty just find it sad that people care so much. John Mario just has a bunch of common hipster tattoos. Conors tattoos aren't even that similar SBG Ireland Logo, standard old timey tattoo, Celtic Tiger.

At least they put their own spin on it.. Conor just does this:

11393582_10206875129654651_4149011797365279822_o.jpg

Not salty just find it sad that people care so much. John Mario just has a bunch of common hipster tattoos. Conors tattoos aren't even that similar SBG Ireland Logo, standard old timey tattoo, Celtic Tiger.

Figures. That term was ripped off by Ireland from Asia.... Should've used "The Irish Elk" instead. Far more majestic.

Josh Mario John will be pretty freaked out if he evers find out about this shit

I was curious as well. I searched for him on facebook and he has seen it. He seems to be laughing at it. I don't know if he's laughing at all the people who think there's copying going on or if he's laughing at Conor though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back