Looks like Conor McGregor Swaggerjacked a Canadian? ***Threads Merged***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be epic if CM knew he was busted?

Lol, how could McGregor think that he wouldn't be? This Josh guy isn't that unknown. He has hundreds of thousands of instagram followers...

A cat named Sunni and Shia did it already a few pages back. The rest of you guys need to, too. I sent it to his Facebook, luls.

For justice, and shit.

100 pages soon and no one has tweeted this to Conor? Im very dissapointed with Sherdog, not nearly as much as im dissapointed with Conor though. Trying to look like someone else is one of the most pathetic things that people do.

No lie, totally clean. He's 46 and was always a crazy natural athlete.
He has MS as well.

Yeah just fuggin around. Good for him to be in that shape at 46.

Awesome. And cool Tiger Tat.

Don't forget rose on left forearm:

11205769_1603061626608075_721794822_n.jpg

gallery-1429121903-esq050115mcgregor002-web-1.jpg

And dagger entering flower on left arm:

J-Blacktop3.jpg

Conor-McGregor-and-Diego-Brandao.jpg

How much time did you spend staring at multiple pictures of half-naked men to notice these similarities?

:redface:

I don't care, but the other people have a point. Have a laugh and a drink and forget about it. Doesn't matter if Conor printed off all of that guys tats, won't change the fact he'll crush Aldo come July 11th.

Yeah, that's why you just started another thread claiming Aldo is ripping off Conor. Because you don't care. Because you aren't in full on damage control.

I figured it out.

I also shot these. I dig the BMX image.

Attachments

• 20150614-IMG_0874smaller.jpg
    20150614-IMG_0874smaller.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Tim1small.jpg
    Tim1small.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
Yeah, that's why you just started another thread claiming Aldo is ripping off Conor. Because you don't care. Because you aren't in full on damage control.

What's there to damage control? You struggle with comprehending on my previous posts ITT apparently.

How much time did you spend staring at multiple pictures of half-naked men to notice these similarities?

The man is a goddamned hero to victims of swaggerjacking everywhere and I applaud his efforts. Style sleeps safe from jacking on Sherdog, tonight.

Isn't watching a UFC card 3 hours of looking at half naked men? ... This is why ring card girls show up every once in awhile, to affirm we aren't gay. 5 minutes non-stop of watching 2 half-naked men fight with a brief glance at a gorgeous ring card girl in between.

Isn't watching a UFC card 3 hours of looking at half naked men? ... This is why ring card girls show up every once in awhile, to affirm we aren't gay. 5 minutes non-stop of watching 2 half-naked men fight with a brief glance at a gorgeous ring card girl in between.

Very good point. It's also the reason the ring girls are at the weigh ins where they literally just stand there as we watch men strip down to their underwear and strike a pose on the scale.

I like to think the near-nudity is offset by the (unfortunately sporadic) vicious beatings. In this case, homeboy was just looking at modeling photos.

Sus.

Somebody seriously needs to tweet this shit to Aldo or his people. I'd do it myself but as an old fucker I don't use Twitter or whatever the latest shit is.

Wouldn't it be epic if CM knew he was busted?

I tweeted it to Joe Rogan, ufc, conor and aldo, all just the main pic with all the comparisons, not the rose and dagger ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back