Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
has france had their peace marches yet ?

whats the general feeling in france over this?

so if you dont care so much, why are you getting so upset over words and cartoons?
either you care, or don't.

I don't care about cartoons or insults tbh. I care about Islam being smeared by behaviour that it doesn't permit.

You get kill for apostasy in Pakistan, so if you are a non believer they kill you there....

Great place to live !

This is the kind of thinking that allows Pakistan to continue to be a shining beacon in the Islamic world. Bismillah, may they continue to prosper as a bright example of the true nature of political Islam.

yes you were <Moves>
I specifically mentioned I don't like their homophobia and zealotry etc. They were always friendly and hospitable to me, and would help out whenever they could. That's what I liked. They place a lot of value on friendship and sportsmanship, too.

This has been a good throwback to the pre-COVID war room.

As I mentioned before, so what if the penalty was death? Is that supposed to make me question my belief? LOL

You should. But you won't.

We started discussing when I said:
So if Islam does permit the killing of innocent ppl then you are fine with it? You don't see a problem with this way of ethics?

Then you claimed:
I don't need to be fine with it bro because I know it isn't permitted in any capacity.

Innocent people in Islam is anyone that you aren't fighting on a "battlefield" i.e non combatants.

Now we know that was a lie. Innocent ppl are killed for apostasy (among many other things). That's all.

second sentence literally contradicts the first
take a break, man.

No it doesn't in the slightest....

Someone drawing a cartoon of Mohammad having sex with a horse or insulting him wouldn't bother me.

Someone saying "Islam teaches that it's OK to behead people" does bother me.

As I mentioned before, so what if the penalty was death? Is that supposed to make me question my belief? LOL
And THIS is the problem with totalitarian religions such as Islam. Seriously ,try and process what you just said. Think for yourself.

Khabib loves a child-molesting desert bandit who claimed an angel spoke to him more than his own wife and kids? He's a great fighter but man talk about a retarded ideology.

You should. But you won't.

We started discussing when I said:

Then you claimed:

Now we know that was a lie. Innocent ppl are killed for apostasy (among many other things). That's all.

I'm still waiting for proof that it is permitted. First of all you presented an anti Islam site with an article by a guy called Silas. Then you provided a video of a scholar who has been renounced as he is part of MB which you can see if you type in "International Union of Muslim Scholars" in Google and finally you posted a vid about some state schools teaching apostasy.

None of that is proof from the Quran or the Prophetic tradition that instructs Muslim rulers to kill apostates.

Also, random Muslims committing murder isn't the same as the Muslim ruler upholding the law of the land (if that was the law).

Stop mixing chalk and cheese.

Completely disgusted by the post. Words from a muslim superstar like that are more than enough to send some lunatic on a rampage and kill innocent people. But that's obviously what the fucker wants. Can't believe i actually rooted for him.

You keep talking as if Muslims should care about the opinions of non-Muslims? We don't need you to accept Islam or revert to Islam. It does nothing for our beliefs.

If you dont care about the opinions of non-muslims why do you get so angry at what the French people think?

And THIS is the problem with totalitarian religions such as Islam. Seriously ,try and process what you just said. Think for yourself.

I do think for myself. I don't take morality from men. I take it from God.

They are physical or they aren't physical?

Well if they come from a different existence they may or may not be what we consider physical beings. It really depends on how their existence works and the physics behind their universe.

Ill try to simplify my thought process a little bit.

Imagine a race of aliens so advanced that we can't even comprehend their thought process.

Imagine they have the ability to engineer a universe, the properties of the universe and the matter in the universe.

They create models about the design and then create the universe to study and see what it produces.

Think of 10 different universes on a pedestal side by side in glass spheres. The beings overlook all of these universes. They've all been designed with different percentages of elements and different physics. Each universe is created to be studied to see the results of that matter and those physics and ultimately what it produces biologically.

They look at sphere 1 and they observe how life has developed across the universe under those specific properties.

Sphere 2 has their physics altered and is different from sphere 1. There is a different composition of elements and a different universe is created with different types of beings and technology based on that universe.

Sphere 3 is different from one and two, etc.

All different, all contain elements in different concentrations, or maybe just different elements, possibly with different physics, all to be studied for the better understanding of biology and evolution under different systems.

We are just infact one of the many byproducts of how our universe was designed. It is designed for life to evolve and we are just one of many. We ourselves are not special, we are just part of the larger study of biological processes under different physics and we get to experience life because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back