Looks like Khabib is getting political in retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Macrons condemnation when two Muslim girls were stabbed in Paris?

Macron wasn't the one who was killed!!! It was innocent people who probably don't even give a shit about Macron or these dumb cartoons - maybe they even disliked them.
How does Macron being a shitty leader justify killing random people? WTF is wrong with you guys holy fuck.

Bro is it really that much different with what conservatives do with their platform? Instead of religion they incite fear and peddle to the lowest common denominator and always mention "race", "foreigners", and "they took our jobs" type of shit.
Liberals do it too with their PC culture and if you dont support this or that they label you a racist or some other shit.
Yes, but two wrongs don't make a right. We should stop discrimination and racism, and the only way to do is to judge every form of it. This "announcement" of Khabib only radicalizes people, both from the muslim world as from the "Macron side". What's the benefit of this post? Nothing. We should de-escalate instead of throwing oil on the fire.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. You get your morality from the society around you and nothing else. You're a victim of the whims of whoever is in power at the time.
Are you suggesting we have no free will? Society influences us yes, and we all have predispositions, but it is ultimately us who makes the decision.

You're a 'victim of the whims' of whatever the Quran says, personal opinion is irrelevant.

Seriously though, you should stop arguing on here and do some research for yourself. Try to avoid confirmation bias and look for things that don't support your current views. Or don't. You do you.

Because I live in Europe and am exposed to this violence and I have friends in France who were endangered who had NOTHING to do with Macron or these cartoons.
Children saw this woman getting beheaded, man.

Exactly, most Americans don't understand the shithole that Europe has become due to Muslim terrorism. Our beliefs system is under siege.

wij-zijn-niet-meer-1500-wide.jpg

Dagestani going full Dagestan

Khabib was never my friend - Kenny Floride

<{clintugh}>

Don't see anything wrong with what he said
Really ? The random lunatic that gets inspired by this and chops someones head of is cool with you ? Even if it's a head of someone you know ?
He has 35 million followers, do you believe it is possibl
He is right though
Right about what exactly? I am not disagreeing or agreeing with you, but what has he said that you agree with specifically. What did Macron do that you think is wrong?

Two wrongs don't make a right? Nobody said anything about conservatives except you - and it has nothing to do with this topic. Typical deflection tactic.
Also "conservatives" don't usually start beheading people over cartoons.

No, because we live in a western world that abide by different rules sets.
You are just getting defensive about a word now, since you clearly had to quote the word.
I am not advocating for Khabib to go around and incite hate, what I am saying dont let it trigger you and get you all riled up because you feel somewhat threatened by what he said. You think Dana cares? No.
Most ppl are just gonna say shit just to say shit.
It is up to you to decide who is actually having a conversation with you vs those who are just shooting the shit.

I'm going against the grain here. The problem with these drawings is that it's not just offensive, but incitement to muslims with that much disrespect. France welcomes these people with open arms and at the same time, expects them accept that type of ridicule. It's a conflict of culture. On one had, the french are accepting muslims, and on the other, they are slapping them in the face.

Lets say, the french start accepting africans, and at the same time, start calling them N____rs. It's free speech and also ridicule.
wtf??
this works only if we are talking about 10 year old kids.
adults are supposed to be able to handle their feelings not lash out like infantile idiots
come on, man

This has to be a misunderstanding

Khabib is humble guy

so humble

He has 35 million followers, do you believe it is possibl

Right about what exactly? I am not disagreeing or agreeing with you, but what has he said that you agree with specifically. What did Macron do that you think is wrong?

Insulting 1.5 billion Muslims is not right

I guess we're all waiting for allah to hold macron to account.

And just when i was starting to respect him as a human being.

Qabah allah wajhu (may allah make ugly his face)

Is a standard formulaic supplication against enemies of islam

Qabaha to make ugly
Qubh ugliness
Qabeeh ugly

It's not literal. It just means May allah humiliate him.

Like "may your hands be rubbed with dust" means may you prosper

I see where the confusion is.
And this?

Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, the end is always for the God-fearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back