Lost all respect for mendes

That was dirty as fuck.

I haven't seen a move that blatant since Uriah Faber was losing his fight against Francisco Rivera. One blatant eye gouge later he's locking in a submission win.

TAM - Nothing but class.

interesting how people cant care shit about disgusting dirty shit in a fight

No, what's interesting is that nobody is speaking out on Connor's dirty ass fake glove touch tactic. One he's done many times in the past.

Was a pretty fucked up tactic that I don't agree with, but he paid for it in the end.

Conor had it coming. Glad Chad got some form of revenge.

Why the hell should anybody feel sorry for Conor?

lol. Rare moment of weakness for Conor, crying to the ref.

I gained respect for him after taking the fight on short notice and not making any excuses.

Yeah, the finger in the eye and cut was dirty but fuck it, it's a fight. If Conor did it I wouldn't give a shit.

In the post fight press he used the excuse that he didn't have a full camp.

No, what's interesting is that nobody is speaking out on Connor's dirty ass fake glove touch tactic. One he's done many times in the past.

he never agreed to glove touching, so dunno what youre talking about

Dirty shitty move.
He's supposed to be a professional fighter and follow rules. It was not a street fight. I noticed the ref gave him a final warning.

Can't really believe that people here actually defend Mendes for that, that's dirty as fuck...
Btw is there any kind of rules on this? As I've never seen anyone gotten DQ:d or even a warning for stuff like this.

I'd prefer to see a gif in real time, not one that pauses on the alleged eye poke/cut ripper opener.

Can't really believe that people here actually defend Mendes for that, that's dirty as fuck...
Btw is there any kind of rules on this? As I've never seen anyone gotten DQ:d or even a warning for stuff like this.

The ref warned him several times and gave him a final warning. He also spoke to him at the end of the first round.

He would have eventually taken a point.

In the post fight press he used the excuse that he didn't have a full camp.

I'm not positive but I think he said that maybe with a full camp he'd get him but he gave Conor props.

Also, even if he did, taking that fight on 2 weeks notice is ballsy.

I'm not positive but I think he said that maybe with a full camp he'd get him but he gave Conor props.

Also, even if he did, taking that fight on 2 weeks notice is ballsy.

He also acknowleged how ballsy it was for Conor to fight a guy like him on two weeks notice.

Jones eye pokes all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back