Love handles

Wow I didn’t know recommending people to eat cruciferous vegetables was bad advice.

Yes, that’s definitely the part people are taking issue with.
Vegetables can definitely help lean you out. Maybe not immediately reducing body fat, but having an optimized gut with healthy gut bacteria. Maybe clearing out compacted feces will indirectly help lean you out while keeping digestion healthy.

It's fucking hilariously bad now. I don't think it was this bad 5 years ago.
It's best years are definitely in the past but I guess we should be grateful it's not quite dead yet; like Debbie Harry, or Kirk Douglas...

It's fucking hilariously bad now. I don't think it was this bad 5 years ago.

No, it’s for sure the worst it’s ever been lol. But maybe also the most entertaining?

I guess the continued ascension of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter have diluted all forums; it's just especially obvious in F13 as it's particularly niche.

*BRB after I've watched some snuff Tuk Tuk shorts on TikTok...

Vegetables can definitely help lean you out. Maybe not immediately reducing body fat, but having an optimized gut with healthy gut bacteria. Maybe clearing out compacted feces will indirectly help lean you out while keeping digestion healthy.
giphy.gif

It's best years are definitely in the past but I guess we should be grateful it's not quite dead yet; like Debbie Harry, or Kirk Douglas...
Bugger.
I wrote something recently which referenced Clayton Christensen and he kicked the bucket soon after too.

*sorry Debbie...

I've never had these until the last couple years. Is this just a fat placement issue or will doing oblique exercises help tighten this area up? I don't like the way this looks with my side fat sort of spilling over my shorts.

Implement a caloric deficit to decrease fat mass. Implement a resistance training program to build muscle.

If you want to apply the method of spot reduction discussed by Menno Henselmans, then apply it.

This is a weird thread.

Get coolsculpting if it bothers you that much. I had it done on my moobs and it works

Back