Love how Jon Jones haters...

mv33_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Are you talking about Jon Jones or Conor McGregor..? Because real Jones fans know roids or not he's still the baddest man @205 in/out the cage.
There's no way of knowing how good he is when he's not on roids.

...Act like if they took roids they'd be the greatest fighter to ever step in a cage too

Dude got popped, big deal. He'll lose his belt get banned for a couple years then come back and tear a whole in the ass of whoever is Champ then too.

I'm not a Jones 'fan', I could take him or leave him, but he is the best fighter of all time, there's no question. He ruins all your favourite fighters of all time who are / were also most likely on roids anyway.

Nobody is acting like that's the case. It's true that steroids won't turn an average joe into a world beater, obviously. Jon is a world class fighter to begin with, so for him to take steroids it could absolutely give him an edge over the competition and help him reach a new level. That's the problem people have. Maybe if he was clean his whole career he'd have lost to Gus or DC. Who knows...

Decided to check out the first article. Failed brother. Read before you post a study that invalidates your own argument. In neither muscle mass or strength did the Test/No Exercise group "win out" over NoTest/Exercise. This was actually an interesting read though. Didn't bother with the second. /
Let me help you, since as I suspected, you were full of bluster but actually don't really understand anything you read.
  • Group 1 (no exercise, natural) experienced no significant changes. No surprise there.
  • Group 2 (no exercise, drug use) was able to build about 7 pounds of muscle. That’s not a typo. The group receiving testosterone injections and NOT working out at all gained 7 pounds of muscle.
  • Group 3 (exercise, natural) was able to build about 4 pounds of muscle.
  • Group 4 (exercise, drug use) was able to build about 13 pounds of muscle.

https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/

Now. You said you would post 50 empirical articles that contradict those studies. Do it. Now.

Last edited:
TS is every cheater's dream fan.

"He's still the best!"
"I bet the others were cheating too!"

There's a reason olympic medals are revoked because of doping. It's not a joke.
Jones' legacy has been revoked. Or at the very least, called into serious question.

Let me help you, since as I suspected, you were full of bluster but actually don't really understand anything you read.
  • Group 1 (no exercise, natural) experienced no significant changes. No surprise there.
  • Group 2 (no exercise, drug use) was able to build about 7 pounds of muscle. That’s not a typo. The group receiving testosterone injections and NOT working out at all gained 7 pounds of muscle.
  • Group 3 (exercise, natural) was able to build about 4 pounds of muscle.
  • Group 4 (exercise, drug use) was able to build about 13 pounds of muscle.

https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/

Now. You said you would post 50 empirical articles that contradict those studies. Do it. Now.

You conveniently sidestepped the fact that I was speaking to THE FIRST article you posted and here post findings from a completely different article. You're six feet deep kid, close your eyes and take nap. Goodnight.

And if DC was a better fighter than Jones him being roided wouldn't make a difference. I've seen many a jacked & juiced fighters get whooped by the clean and just better fighters...
The retard is strong in this one

You conveniently sidestepped the fact that I was speaking to THE FIRST article you posted and here post findings from a completely different article. You're six feet deep kid, close your eyes and take nap. Goodnight.
That IS about the first article, stupid. It's a layman's summary. Go look.

That IS about the first article, stupid. It's a layman's summary. Go look.

Kiddo, you're getting yourself all worked up over nothing. Relax, grab a drink and head back down to the basement. With 8k + posts I imagine that's where the majority of your time is spent.

Kiddo, you're getting yourself all worked up over nothing. Relax, grab a drink and head back down to the basement. With 8k + posts I imagine that's where the majority of your time is spent.
There's nothing smart, knowledgeable or impressive about you. It was easy to make you look like a fool, including your attempted fallback "arguments."

...Act like if they took roids they'd be the greatest fighter to ever step in a cage too

Dude got popped, big deal. He'll lose his belt get banned for a couple years then come back and tear a whole in the ass of whoever is Champ then too.

I'm not a Jones 'fan', I could take him or leave him, but he is the best fighter of all time, there's no question. He ruins all your favourite fighters of all time who are / were also most likely on roids anyway.
I seriously doubt he returns if the gets a 4 year suspension.

There's no way of knowing how good he is when he's not on roids.

Yeah because roids/peds makes all the difference that's why the UFC is stocked with unbeatable champs & contenders...
Q8ylQ_s-200x150.gif

1. Stop being a retard.
2. Nobody believes that if an average guy took roids he would be a great fighter, except you.
3. If he wouldn't have needed steroids for his DC fight, he wouldn't have taken them.
4. Stop being a retard.

There's nothing smart, knowledgeable or impressive about you. It was easy to make you look like a fool, including your attempted fallback "arguments."

No fallback arguments boss. What you did was search feverishly for empirical articles that granted validity to your claim after you were called out. These were empirical articles that you had no knowledge of previously. Your ego wouldn't allow you to move on after an accurate assessment upset you. You then wasted many moments of your life in your quest to be "right". Move on, I'll do the same. Admittedly it's my ego that keeps me coming back as well.

Lol at you thinking he will stay out of trouble for 4 years. You smoking crack too???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back