Luis Ortiz calls out Tyson Fury

Fury aint ready for that right now, to say the very least lmao.

Would be fun to watch but not fun for Fury. Even if he wins , it won't be pretty.

Fury needs about at least a year of low level opponents (while staying sober and continuing to lose weight) before he can even think about fighting someone like Ortiz.

Luis Ortiz needs to look for realistic fights at this point in his career. I have a feeling he's going to sit around wasting his time with fights like this. Fury isn't going to fight Ortiz anytime soon for obvious reasons. Fury isn't going to fight anyone better than Bellew or Charr before getting a big fight with either Joshua or Wilder. I would rather see Ortiz against Pulev or Miller.

Luis Ortiz needs to look for realistic fights at this point in his career. I have a feeling he's going to sit around wasting his time with fights like this. Fury isn't going to fight Ortiz anytime soon for obvious reasons. Fury isn't going to fight anyone better than Bellew or Charr before getting a big fight with either Joshua or Wilder. I would rather see Ortiz against Pulev or Miller.

Miller won't fight him. Pulev is a possibility (as he's already destroyed Jennings).

If he can't fight somebody at least on the level of Charr, he has no business fighting Luis Ortiz, old or not, recently stopped or not.

Ortiz's profile makes him the least likely HW on earth to fight Fury anytime soon.

ortiz buries him, so there is literally no chance this happens. i expect fury to fight a few more undersized cans before his mania turns into depression again.

Luis Ortiz vs winner of Whyte Parker is more realistic.

Ort who?
What a joke.
Tyson should tune up then beat the fuck outta the guy for even trying to mention him.

Ortiz is a nobody, Wilder fans just make him out to be to give Wilder some form of resumè....

Eh. If whyte doesnt get a shot at someone by beating parker it would be sorta ridiculous
he's probably going to have to wait at least year after the fight because Joshua/Wilder isn't happening until October/November and then the rematch will probably be mid-spring at the earliest or so. And they'd have all the titles wrapped up.

You Fury fans are so funny, one minute he's still the Lineal Champion and can beat AJ/Wilder/Bellew/Ortiz then he gets called out and y'all say oh he can't do that yet he needs to duck compitition and do 2-3 "fights" like Serferi.

Back