Luke Rockhold vs Gegard Mousasi. Who would have won?

If Rockhold's chin holds up, he should be able to get a decision win

Rockhold is very slick on the ground - Jacare sonned Moose twice - I think I'd pick Luke.

EDIT: Jacare beat Gegard once, not sure why I thought he won the first fight. Pick remains the same though I think Luke would win.

Rockhold isn't Jacare on the ground.

Moose by KO.

Rockhold has bad takedowns, shitty boxing and terrible striking defense.

Rock is on a different level than Geg. Seriously, what is Geg's best UFC win? A controversial doctor stoppage vs a guy on a 2 fight losing streak who half of Sherdog thinks is a can? In a fight where he was being controlled with ease for the most part?

It's a tough matchup. I still believe Rockhold to be the best MW but I have my doubts about his chin.

Rock is on a different level than Geg. Seriously, what is Geg's best UFC win? A controversial doctor stoppage vs a guy on a 2 fight losing streak who half of Sherdog thinks is a can? In a fight where he was being controlled with ease for the most part?

Luke is great at getting knocked out with a weak left hook.

Weidman controlled and did what to mousasi?

Moose already tucked tail and ran to the B league again. Wouldn't sign to fight the Rock. sad

That would be a really good fight. I think Rockhold has a better chance of being champ and holding onto the belt, but they're both kind of TUF matchups for each other with Gegard being such a slick and powerful striker but not necessarily having great takedown defense, and Luke has a devastating top game and really good control.

I might favor Moose based on his ability to get back up vs Weidman. I still think Rockhold has a better top game than Weidman, but people forget just how damned good Weidman is on top.

Moose could and would beat anybody in the 185 to 205 division imo but he kills rockhold luke just could stand with him for nothing and no way in hell hes gonna submit mousasi if he can even get him in that situation luke is not even on jacares level of ground game idk why people compare that the thing is moose gets better and bettet noticeably and who ever said lukes fought harder guys doesnt understand were moose came from hes actually competed longer and fought more and tougher openants and right now i think hes in his prime so moose i left the luke bandwagon years ago

Back