Luke Thomas: Would I pick Nunes to win against top 10 guys in the 135 division...maybe"

Can Amanda Nunes beat up the average size American man in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to call this an absolutely ridiculous statement as I was running down the list of the top 10 guys until i reached rob font.

I don't know about a guy named rob font beating anyone.
Rob Font would decapitate Nunes.

That comment shouldn’t even be dignified with a thread lol.

Dude, Bellator gives one-off contracts to guys that are 3-6 to fill the prelims, Nunes could have a decent chance against dudes like that.

You’re out of your tree. The Williams sisters got demolished by a man that wasn’t ranked in the top 200. The best women’s soccer teams in the world lose to pub teams and school children. The physicality difference is even more exaggerated in MMA. There is no way on earth Nunes would be favoured against any men in the top 1000.

Luke Thomas is like the physical embodiment of the words 'millennial non-binary social justice BLM cuck gender neutral'.

He is a self-loathing white heterosexual man who is surrounded by other middle-class white people and feels an enormous pang of guilt so he over-compensates with every single thing he says. A psychiatrist would have a field day with him.

If any woman were to ever have success against men it would be one who's style is based on quickness, speed, and technical brilliance.

Not Nunes who's dominance is mostly attributed to her being so much more powerful than her opponents, she would give up that advantage (ALOT) if she competed against men.

Nunes is a phenomenal athlete that deserves all the credit in the world. However, as good as she is, it wouldn't be particularly hard for pretty much any guy in the UFC to take her down and at worst, survive for 25 minutes I feel. I say this respectfully.

The last ranked guy in 135 division will tune her ass up real bad.

Wtf... just imagine Cody landing that punch he used on Assuncao on Nunes...

Hahaha I listened the other day, I’m not a Luke Thomas hater at all, I like the guy.

But even I have to say that was beyond fucking retarded. Anyone in the top 20 fucks her shit up bad easily.
Anyone in the top 100 i would bet against Nunes without a second thought. She isn't close to the athlete that any of these men are.

CM punk is the only male fighter she'd beat that's ever competed in the UFC.

CM Punk would prison brutalize her. Bigger and he can't be taken out with strikes. It'd look like the main character from Elf versus normal humans.

Any male high school state wrestler would kick her ass. Let alone anyone in top 10.
You’re grossly overestimating this shit. I placed in state 10 years ago and she’d kick my ass. She is strong in the clinch and great kicks. Oh, she’s a BJJ black belt too. This isnt some ordinary girl. She has legit knock out power and good punches. “Any state wrestler” isn’t Brock Lesnar or Ben Askren.

guarantee she would knock you the fuck out.

she won’t beat a single male in the ufc though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back