Media Lyoto Machida bets "ALL HIS MONEY" on Alex Pereira to beat Izzy

As much as I would like to see Izzy get his revenge, losing 3 times to a guy is not an accident lol. Alex is just a bad style match up because he can stay with Izzy's striking and he only needs 1 solid strike. It's the power difference that's seems to be so insurmountable for Izzy in this match up.

Last edited:
Yes a known successful betting strategy is just to always lump on the favourite

Lol since when is Izzy a clinch fighter
Huh? Conor isn't a grappler either, but that doesn't mean Floyd would be favored to beat him in mma.

MMA isn't just whose strength is better, it's also whose weaknesses are less of a liability and whether you can make them fight where they're least comfortable.

I bet all my money that Lyoto didn't actually bet all his money on this fight

There are programs for people with no money Lyoto

wonder if he has much left.

It's the perfect plan because if he pisses it all away he'll just drink it.

They are both brazillians, they say shit like that to support each other.
Is normal.

he's brazilian, what do you expect? also, pretty funny when they were asked who hits the hardest, and his response. i miss the dragon era, even though i was a hardcore shogun fun, machida was a good dude and that was a fun time at LHW. WAR MACHIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All seem like cool guys IRL -also good to hear Condit get his respect from Georges as well as J.Jones getting hespect from Machida as being the craftiest fighter -who knew steroids made you crafty...?

So he’s gunna fight shogun in PFL to make up for his losses LOL

Lyoto pissing his Money all away seems very poetic

Back