Rumored M-Chan wants Conor in 2022. Who wins?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
Gae softened Michael with absolute bombs now its on Conor to destroy last few cells

Nightmare matchup for Chandler- even if Conor is not what he used to be.

Please edit your thread and remove Chan. He deserves better. Spell his whole name or something else. MC ok too.

Conor has the reach, but I think Chandler hits harder.

They both hit hard. They both gas out in 1.5 rounds.

They're both on a 2-loss skid, but they both have exciting styles.

Who wins and why?

I'd agree with your response if it weren't for your first sentence, "Conor has the reach, but I think Chandler hits harder."

Also your responses here:

True.

Um, Dan Hooker is the tallest fighter Chandler's ever faced, and it went quite well for him.

It would be an interesting fight. I think McGregor could snipe Chandler cold, but I also think Chandler would be more likely to break McGregor then McGregor would be able to break Chandler.

Conor does not appear like to trade punches. He mentally folded and quit the first couple of times Diaz hit him.

Chandler seems temperamentally to me than Conor does, under pressure, and it takes a lot more than what Conor has in his gas tank to finally fold Chandler.

Taking into account both posts and the context behind your words, you were definitely looking for a "how" rather than a "why".

It's the little things, you know.

Chandler should win this one but Conor could catch him. I'd bet heavily on Mike though...

Thought Chan meant Chan Sung Jung

GIF-12-15-2020-10-28-02-AM.gif

But KZ vs Conor at FW in 2014 would have been fireworks.

Conor would gas badly, his lungs would be on burning fire quickly with the pace in the Gaethje vs Chandler fight, he would be blown up after 50 seconds in that fight

Chandler would break Conor. One TD and he gasses Conor out. The next TD and he KOs Conor.

Conor isn't motivated and honestly won't take this fight because it's not a title or an existing rival.

He probably asks for a Nate trilogy fight since that would probably do the best numbers for any of his potential fights.

But more likely his lifestyle catches up to him first

Chandler would break Conor. One TD and he gasses Conor out. The next TD and he KOs Conor.

Conor isn't motivated and honestly won't take this fight because it's not a title or an existing rival.

He probably asks for a Nate trilogy fight since that would probably do the best numbers for any of his potential fights.

But more likely his lifestyle catches up to him first
not motivated? he literally fighting ppl in wheelchair cause there are no healthy opponents for him right now

McGregor before the injury beats him.
McGregor before 2017 schools him within 2.
McGregor post-injury probably doesn't win.

Actually a great fight for McGregor. Of course Chandler can win, but he is quite sloppy and I see McGregor knocking him out similar to how he beat Alvarez.

Chandler eats him.

I doubt Colon takes that fight. I doubt Colon comes back at all.

Conor will not be drawn in to a retard school yard brawl like Chandler did vs Justin. Conor will pick him apart. Rushing Conor like Chandler loves to do is practically giving Conor a classic ko to add to his highlight reel

Back