Rumored M-Chan wants Conor in 2022. Who wins?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
M-Chan? Chandler must be getting in touch with his otaku side recently.

I wouldn't say Chandler gassed in round 1 or 3, round 2 was the round he slowed down a lot. Round 1 was a very high pace as was round 3 till the slam then Chandler's pace immediately slowed a lot so it looked to me like the reason he slowed in round 3 was due to him hitting his head. He definitely slowed a lot in round 2 probably so he could pace himself and could have a chance of winning round 3.

The first 3 minutes or so of the fight were mayhem, no breathing room. To me it looked like both surviving that dropped the speed and power, mainly by Chandler. Pace became slower in the 2nd, then Gaethje timed the uppercut.

Chandler got hurt a lot in this fight, the slam and also punches. So yes, those slow him down and discourage him from starting exchanges, but I think the fight was decided in the first 3 minutes.

The first 3 minutes or so of the fight were mayhem, no breathing room. To me it looked like both surviving that dropped the speed and power, mainly by Chandler. Pace became slower in the 2nd, then Gaethje timed the uppercut.

Chandler got hurt a lot in this fight, the slam and also punches. So yes, those slow him down and discourage him from starting exchanges, but I think the fight was decided in the first 3 minutes.
I don't know what you mean by that, Chandler clearly won the first 3 minutes of the fight and he was ahead in round 3 for the first 2 to 2.5 minutes. If anything decided the fight it was the slam in round 3 that went very badly for Chandler and swung the deciding round against Chandler.

I don't know what you mean by that, Chandler clearly won the first 3 minutes of the fight and he was ahead in round 3 for the first 2 to 2.5 minutes. If anything decided the fight it was the slam in round 3 that went very badly for Chandler and swung the deciding round against Chandler.

I thought that in the 2nd round with the pace slowing. For Chandler to win he needs to hurt Gaethje, he's not gonna win on points. So he had the first round to get it done, then the loss of power and fading. Late in the 2nd round or even early in the 3rd the momentum was on Gaethje's side.

You look at the 3rd round and have Chandler winning. I look at the 3rd round and think Gaethje will end up winning it.

I thought that in the 2nd round with the pace slowing. For Chandler to win he needs to hurt Gaethje, he's not gonna win on points. So he had the first round to get it done, then the loss of power and fading. Late in the 2nd round or even early in the 3rd the momentum was on Gaethje's side.

You look at the 3rd round and have Chandler winning. I look at the 3rd round and think Gaethje will end up winning it.
The momentum was not on Gaethje's side early in round 3 you should rewatch the first half of that round(Gaethje was losing round 3 till the takedown around 2-2.5 minutes in)and he lost round 1.

The momentum was not on Gaethje's side early in round 3 you should rewatch the first half of that round and he lost round 1.

Like said, for Chandler to win he had the 1st round to get it done. It doesn't matter to me who's winning minute by minute. What matters is who's more likely to win the decision.

if chandler mixes in the wrestling he could win but conor is a pretty awful matchup for him on the feet. the last decent striker chandler won a kickboxing match with was patricky pitbull and he’s nowhere near conor’s level.

chandler has always been a jab-right hand-occasional low kick kind of guy. avoid his power or throw with him and he’s toast.

Like said, for Chandler to win he had the 1st round to get it done. It doesn't matter to me who's winning minute by minute. What matters is who's more likely to win the decision.
Well to determine who is winning rounds you need to watch what is happening minute by minute and Chandler won round 1 and was winning at least the first 2 minutes of round 3. What you are saying just doesn't match up with what happened, unless you are saying that you think the judges were favoring Gaethje and would give him rounds he shouldn't get.

Well to determine who is winning rounds you need to watch what is happening minute by minute and Chandler won round 1 and was winning at least the first 2 minutes of round 3. What you are saying just doesn't match up with what happened.

You can look at a fight and predict who's gonna win in say round 2. Who's got more gas, who has something left to finish.

You can look at a fight and predict who's gonna win in say round 2. Who's got more gas, who has something left to finish.
Yeah but you can be totally wrong too. Had Chandler not gone for the takedown he likely wouldn't have slowed down all of a sudden halfway through the round which IMO was the biggest reason for him losing round 3 and the fight.

I just don't get your opinion unless you thought the judges were going to be biased in Gaethje's favor with their scoring(one of them totally was so if this is why you thought Chandler had to finish I get that).

I'd still pick McGregor. Really winnable fight for him but he's got to get his head in the game.

Yeah but you can be totally wrong too. Had Chandler not gone for the takedown he likely wouldn't have slowed down all of a sudden halfway through the round which IMO was the biggest reason for him losing round 3 and the fight.

I just don't get your opinion unless you thought the judges were going to be biased in Gaethje's favor with their scoring(one of them totally was so if this is why you thought Chandler had to finish I get that).

I mean that watching the early goings that is what I thought would happen, Chandler being his most dangerous early, then fading. And Gaethje ends up winning 2-1. It was clear to me as it was unfolding. Of course Chandler could've got a second wind and won the 3rd round, but that was unlikely to me.

I mean that watching the early goings that is what I thought would happen, Chandler being his most dangerous early, then fading. And Gaethje ends up winning 2-1. It was clear to me as it was unfolding. Of course Chandler could've got a second wind and won the 3rd round, but that was unlikely to me.
He did have a second wind in round 3 though, it was very clear in the first 2 minutes of the round, he just slammed himself on his head. Chandler fights like that a lot he is similar to Lawler like that if the fight at a very high pace they will take a round off so they can pick up the pace in a later round.

Reactions: MCS
Whose?

We were talking about Poirier and Nate Diaz, and you spoke about Poirier and "the Diaz brothers," and then you say his. Whose?

Learn to write correctly, and only use indefinite pronouns when it's unmistakable to whom they refer.
Whoa there sherbro.

upload_2021-11-10_22-8-13.png

Your attempt at intimidating language certainly conveys your lack of social skills. If you can't infer that I was talking about DP based on both my description and syntax, you have some social skill issues.

Hell you have some issues in general.

Back