Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
lyoto-machida-surs-buffalo-small.jpg

Machida surfs cattle

images

Machida eat cattle

79e8d3451ee81f6648c20a6b2cb40391.jpg

We get to see the man do battle once again this month.

One of my favorite fighters of all time. One of the last unique MMA fighters left.
It's always a pleasure for me to watch his fights. I have no pretensions of him
fighting for a title or contending ever again. That day is done, but here's to a
year or two of quality memorable performances left.

MAchidaKOGIF3.gif

Last edited:
Love machida. I still believe he can have a solid title run before he retires if he is determined enough

Screw months this legendary legend goat got eras already . Leave mere monthly tribute to puny mma artists.

I'm excited. Machida gonna get back back on the winning side and fight for the title one last time before he retires

I'm really excited to see him fighting again, since I'm watching his fight live.

i'm a moderate fan of machida, but even i wouldnt write him off yet- i still think he has a title run left in him.

Agreed, always been one of my favourites.

This is one of my favourite images. Full-on MMA boner when this happened:

Machida_shogun.png

Machida is the man, no doubt.

Hoping for some stepping in knees.

Love machida. I still believe he can have a solid title run before he retires if he is determined enough

I think he has marquee fights left but not title shots/runs.

Fights with Vitor, Rockhold, Bisping, Kennedy maybe one last one with Shogun

Machida-Is-Mr-Karate.jpg

Not title shot but that rematch with Shogun would be perfect.

Does this mean that I have to drink my pee every morning?

I'm always happy to see him fight, but I'd be happier to see him drop to WW. MW is a shark tank at the moment, he's already had a title shot (and done well, but given his and Weidman's ages and career stages he's not likely to do better in a rematch). He can make the weight no problem and he'd be kryptonite for a guy like Hendricks.

Never was a fan, not one of those guys who thinks he's boring either just always thought he was way overrated on this and many other forums. Really good fighter but just doesn't do it for me. That being said hope he sleeps CBD

It's good to see him fighting this month.
Also, i would like to see his brother fighting. He's like a smaller version of Machida.

I think he has marquee fights left but not title shots/runs.

Fights with Vitor, Rockhold, Bisping, Kennedy maybe one last one with Shogun

He more than likely wins all those.

So he should just beat majority of the top 10, not fight for another title and retire?

He more than likely wins all those.

So he should just beat majority of the top 10, not fight for another title and retire?

Not saying fight all, maybe two or three of those names.

Granted if he beats all, I guess they can give him a title shot but I'm saying I'm happy just seeing him fight.

He has already given Weidman his best fight to date.

I thought if he hadn't started so damn slow and respected those weak kicks so much he could have won that Weidman fight. He won the last two rounds.

Back