Machida month!

It's good to see him fighting this month.
Also, i would like to see his brother fighting. He's like a smaller version of Machida.
I agree, man. I've been waiting on them to announce Chinzo's next fight. He should be in the UFC next year if he wins another fight or two in RFA.

And I approve of this thread. War Machida.

Lyoto Machida is a martial artist in a world of prize fighters.

He will always be the man.
This.

Last edited:
but yet more CM Punk and Conor threads. it's quite sad, i know

It's always funny to troll Machida fans, but their dedication to their idol is commendable.

Forget month, it's still the Machida era. He just got robbed twice, caught two more, and was well on his way to winning against Weidman if that fight had been 9 rounds. Give him Weidman and Shogun's corpse again, and the clouds will clear so you see the reality and beauty of Lyoto Machida shining above the MMA world.

Machida is truly one of a kind. I dread the day he retires from MMA, as it simply won't be the same for me without him. He has the total package of the quintessential MMArtist.

I hope they give him a rematch for the title as soon as possible.

Right now after Vitor there is however Jacare ahead of him, with Rockhold on the outskirts.

Forget month, it's still the Machida era. He just got robbed twice, caught two more, and was well on his way to winning against Weidman if that fight had been 9 rounds. Give him Weidman and Shogun's corpse again, and the clouds will clear so you see the reality and beauty of Lyoto Machida shining above the MMA world.

I love your enthusiasm.

Machida month.. lasts about as long as his era! bahahhaah... I kid I kid..

hell yeah. watching machida fight is priority when it comes to making plans for the weekend. war samurai blooded one!

Machida will always be the definition of a true martial artist and proves that TMA is still effective this day and age.

It's always a great pleasure to watch Lyoto Machida perform in the octagon.

tumblr_mba67kmMh01ry1rm7o1_250.gif

tumblr_lw0v8wDTYC1r5g23do1_1280.jpg

Sorry, someone had to do it.

Btw, when he destroys Dollaway he won't be more than two fights away from a shitle tot.

Why did someone have to?

Back