Mackenzie Dern IG Post - Who would you guys like to see me fight next and at what division?

Obese virgin nerds picking on a professional female fighter for a tiny bit of chub to compensate for their shortcomings all day everyday

Dumbass, it's her job to make weight and missing by 8 lbs merits all the hate as it's apart of the fight. And faking a heavy Brazilian accent and pretending to speak in broken English, is just weird. She's basically implying that hanging around Brazilians, made her stupid.

"at what division", its "IN what division", she even fakes her prepostions as well as makes other "brazilian" specific grammatical errors. Shes such a fucking phony.
"I am excited for to be fighting in the UFC".....ugh, shes the worst
Totally agree.
I’m not sure why it pisses me off so bad but that fake Brazilian talk of hers drives me nuts.

She always looks like she’s trying to show all her horse teeth to the veterinarian at once

Derns a spoiled little goof. Not a fan. Fucking 8lbs over or whatever it was with her IDGAF grin was fucking disgusting.

Dumbass, it's her job to make weight and missing by 8 lbs merits all the hate as it's apart of the fight. And faking a heavy Brazilian accent and pretending to speak in broken English, is just weird. She's basically implying that hanging around Brazilians, made her stupid.
I call it like I see it. Now I only feel like you're perpeptuating my arguement

I call it like I see it. Now I only feel like you're perpeptuating my arguement

You said someone who ridicule Dern for being too fat at her JOB, is because they're fat and a virgin. You don't see why this is a really stupid comment?

She missed weight once in the UFC.. why all the hoopla for her to go up a weight class?

Professionally, she has some things to work on. But let's all be honest here, all of you fat shamers would die for a day with that ass unprofessional or not.
Not a chance. She fakes the Brazilian accent and broken English because she doesn’t know who she is. She would be new level psycho. You would wake up in the morning and she would still be there. She would like all the things you like, have texted all of your friends and call them bffs, and ask you if you’re going out with them that night. She would fuck your life up bigtime.

Not a chance. She fakes the Brazilian accent and broken English because she doesn’t know who she is. She would be new level psycho. You would wake up in the morning and she would still be there. She would like all the things you like, have texted all of your friends and call them bffs, and ask you if you’re going out with them that night. She would fuck your life up bigtime.

You figured out all of this because a girl with Brazilian parents who has a Brazilian boyfriend and has spent years in Brazil? She might be embellishing, but I don't see how that proves shes somehow batshit insane. What a strange take.

I don't mind, I like triggering you on the daily lol.

Says the phony black belt who can choke people out, but is afraid of being trolled online. Funny thing is how many real black belts have an online presence, yet you still hide your identity.

Haha honestly, not really. I've been greatly entertained reading you call this guy out for claiming to be friends/training partners with her. No idea whether he is or isn't, but continually insisting on it without providing proof is definitely inviting mockery. And you're doing a fine job of that.

But the whole "she's a fat gross pig that is totally unattractive and I would NOT bang" is silly as well. Post pics with exes/current partners that put Dern's beach pics to shame or accept that you're probably just an internet troll.

Why would I post pics of my former gfs online? Is that fair to them? I might have been a shitty boyfriend but I'm not a creep to expose their likeness without their consent.

Although I did post a former ass pic when I first joined SD, I figured that was ok because you can't see her face.

Valid point and fair question. Truth is MMA is my primary entertainment outlet, but A) hardly any of my good friends follow it and B) the few that do live in other parts of the province.

If I could talk MMA with anyone and everyone around home the same way I can hockey, I probably wouldn't post here.

But it's true that being a part of an online community where people act like those who hunt deserve to die and women who weigh 130 lbs are worthlessly obese slobs does have me thinking about committing an e-suicide here. That kind of irrational negativity is tiresome, but I enjoy lots of other aspects of the forum so we'll see.

Utter nonsense on your part. There are plenty of people here who are pro hunting, or ok with ethically sourced meat. I didnt see anyone posting 130 lb women are obese slobs, but when you have a supposed fighter who's job is to stay in shape and fight in her supposed weight class, but looks exactly the opposite. Well the criticism is valid and well deserved.

Dont worry, if you e-suicide no one will miss you.

Says the phony black belt who can choke people out, but is afraid of being trolled online. Funny thing is how many real black belts have an online presence, yet you still hide your identity.

People know me in the grappling forum.

You hide your identity as well. Why do I get the feeling you would never talk shit to anyone in real life?
Now, Kin has kind of indirectly came out as who he is by mentioning a comp he was in and there was a small list of people he could be.

Now, Kin has also come out pretty racist as fuck against white people so I could see why he wouldn't want to out himself.

People know you post on the grappling forum? That must validate everything then

It should. I been informing them of my progress in bjj over the years. We all congratulate each other as we get promoted.

Every one knows I received all my belts through Megaton himself. Everyone also knows that I've been training with Kenzie along the way.

I would tell people she would be the next Rhonda in mma because her skills over all are better then Honda .

It's nice to see her winning the UFC like I predicted years ago.

I do agree with most posters about her not being professional. She is young and still trying to figure things out. I hope she is able to focus so that she can reach her full potential.

I still love you though even with all the hate. One love, one love!

You hide your identity as well. Why do I get the feeling you would never talk shit to anyone in real life?
Now, Kin has kind of indirectly came out as who he is by mentioning a comp he was in and there was a small list of people he could be.

Now, Kin has also come out pretty racist as fuck against white people so I could see why he wouldn't want to out himself.

Lol I'm not the one claiming to be a training partner, coach and owner of a bjj gym.

It should. I been informing them of my progress in bjj over the years. We all congratulate each other as we get promoted.

Every one knows I received all my belts through Megaton himself. Everyone also knows that I've been training with Kenzie along the way.

I would tell people she would be the next Rhonda in mma because her skills over all are better then Honda .

It's nice to see her winning the UFC like I predicted years ago.

I do agree with most posters about her not being professional. She is young and still trying to figure things out. I hope she is able to focus so that she can reach her full potential.

I still love you though even with all the hate. One love, one love!

Lol sure. The feeling isnt mutual though

Back