Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

LOL @ not close to elite. Just because CC Ingram blows the rest of the competition away doesn't mean she isn't elite. By USAPL standards she totals significantly above the 'elite' standard for women. I just looked her up and she is rank 6 by total and rank 10 by wilks for all-time RAW (no wraps). If you take in consideration of competing in USAPL she is top 2 and not that far away from #1. Any women squatting and pulling over 500 raw is definitely elite regardless of weight class. Don't get skewed by the extreme outliers

I partially agree with you. No one cares about federations such as USAPL, IPF, USPA about weightlifting except powerlifters or certain people. USAPL has powerlifters who use steroids.

I partially agree with you. No one cares about federations such as USAPL, IPF, USPA about weightlifting except powerlifters or certain people. USAPL has powerlifters who use steroids.
I'm not even sure how to respond to this...

the point is that those are drugtested federations. Since it's impossible to completely verify if someone is "clean" or not, the next best thing is drug testing. Yes, they can be beaten but there is so little money in powerlifting that there is little incentive to. For all intents and purposes I consider IPF lifters clean. They are not shy about publicizing positive tests and suspending lifters- even the stars.

And as I've repeated to you multiple times- no IPF female lifter will ever match a male IPF lifter's numbers. However, they are stronger than most gymbros you see at the gym. Even ones with years of lifting experience. This is what you don't seem to get. You keep insisting any male who lifts will necessarily be stronger than a female who lifts when that is patently not true. I used to work as a personal trainer and I can assure you that full size healthy adult men can be astonishingly weak- even with regular strength routines. Before that, I would have sworn every ablebodied man is capable of deadlifting 4 plates with regular practice. Boy was I wrong. I've seen guys with years of lifting still struggle with 2 plates. Some bodies are simply weak.

And as I've repeated to you multiple times- no IPF female lifter will ever match a male IPF lifter's numbers. However, they are stronger than most gymbros you see at the gym. Even ones with years of lifting experience. This is what you don't seem to get. You keep insisting any male who lifts will necessarily be stronger than a female who lifts when that is patently not true. I used to work as a personal trainer and I can assure you that full size healthy adult men can be astonishingly weak- even with regular strength routines. Before that, I would have sworn every ablebodied man is capable of deadlifting 4 plates with regular practice. Boy was I wrong. I've seen guys with years of lifting still struggle with 2 plates. Some bodies are simply weak.

I strongly disagree. You call those grown up "men"? I would understand if you were talking about technique or some sports where certain muscles are needed because our body types are different. But we are talking about raw strength here. Males produce about 10 times more testosterone and have especially greater upper body strength. This logic is not applied here. I don't get your point and haven't seen any woman, who is new to the gym, outlifting a man.

"You keep insisting any male who lifts will necessarily be stronger than a female who lifts when that is patently not true."

It depends if the guy is serious about training. If both get equal training and supplements, the guy should be stronger because of muscle mass. You can explain to me scientifically how it is not true.

I honestly have doubts about Mahailya Reeves and LeeAnn Hewitt being natural. They rank among top 5 guys in the world for the same age and weight category. They are at the guys level basically. Is it only the genetics and hardwork? Everyone works hard.

Last edited:
I strongly disagree. You call those grown up "men"? I would understand if you were talking about technique or some sports where certain muscles are needed because our body types are different. But we are talking about raw strength here. Males produce about 10 times more testosterone and have especially greater upper body strength. This logic is not applied here. I don't get your point and haven't seen any woman, who is new to the gym, outlifting a man.

"You keep insisting any male who lifts will necessarily be stronger than a female who lifts when that is patently not true."

It depends if the guy is serious about training. If both get equal training and supplements, the guy should be stronger because of muscle mass. You can explain to me scientifically how it is not true.

I honestly have doubts about Mahailya Reeves and LeeAnn Hewitt being natural. They rank among top 5 guys in the world for the same age and weight category. They are at the guys level basically. Is it only the genetics and hardwork? Everyone works hard.

How often have you been around people lifting for their first time?

lol damn you're stubborn.

Can you explain these?

These are just the first 3 results from my search. There's millions of examples. Men in their prime who made a serious dedication to lifting and obediently follow routines yet are still painfully weak. This is very common. While people with a more athletic disposition (both male AND female) take to it like a fish to water. Have you ever met a Division 1 female athlete? Female track athletes make incredible gains in the gym. I've seen a retired jumper squatting 315 within a year of serious lifting. I'm sure you know guys that have put in years at the gym and never squat that.

Sisters of good athletes have crazy good potential too, even if they were untrained. Take a completely untrained female from an athletic family and she will make quicker gains than a skinny nerd from an unathletic family. You really need to broaden your experience because a lot of what you say is based on assumptions.

@EatMyShorts hey bro, have you come across @woloo yet? I think you guys could be strong sherdog buds, it seems like he is your type, size wise and all.

lol damn you're stubborn.

Can you explain these?

These are just the first 3 results from my search. There's millions of examples. Men in their prime who made a serious dedication to lifting and obediently follow routines yet are still painfully weak. This is very common. While people with a more athletic disposition (both male AND female) take to it like a fish to water. Have you ever met a Division 1 female athlete? Female track athletes make incredible gains in the gym. I've seen a retired jumper squatting 315 within a year of serious lifting. I'm sure you know guys that have put in years at the gym and never squat that.

Sisters of good athletes have crazy good potential too, even if they were untrained. Take a completely untrained female from an athletic family and she will make quicker gains than a skinny nerd from an unathletic family. You really need to broaden your experience because a lot of what you say is based on assumptions.

I honestly wonder if he's a troll at times. I've literally seen girls deadlift more on their first time ever lifting than men. Yet he thinks it's impossible. A lot of females have a background in gymnastics and other sports that lend to them having a strength base. Others can just be large females while compared to twigs of men.

I honestly wonder if he's a troll at times. I've literally seen girls deadlift more on their first time ever lifting than men. Yet he thinks it's impossible. A lot of females have a background in gymnastics and other sports that lend to them having a strength base. Others can just be large females while compared to twigs of men.
yep, and the women who go far in athletics have been selected by process of elimination. They are genetically elite. He thinks somehow any random man should have more potential because they make more T? I'm in my 40's and my T is plummeting but I can still outlift most of the young whippersnappers in my gym.

He has to be trolling, that is why I gave up. If he isn't trolling, he is Kyle Pulley.

You are missing the point honestly. Why are you comparing female athletes to average men who lift for the first time? Naturally grown up men are stronger than grown up women. There is no doubt about that. For exmaple MMA/UFC female athletes can outlift an average man because they lift in training. So it is possible that female athletes might outlift an average man.
Gymnastics is not a strength sport. I don't get how that would help in benching/deadlifting.

You are missing the point honestly. Why are you comparing female athletes to average men who lift for the first time? Naturally grown up men are stronger than grown up women. There is no doubt about that. For exmaple MMA/UFC female athletes can outlift an average man because they lift in training. So it is possible that female athletes might outlift an average man.
Gymnastics is not a strength sport. I don't get how that would help in benching/deadlifting.

Maybe you are forgetting what you said earlier:

Prior to lifting, any normal grown up man should be stronger than a grown up woman regardless of genetics/weight.

There are a ton of female athletes who DIDN'T LIFT for their particular sport. They still built strength, an athletic base, coordination, ability, etc. On the other side, you can have tiny men who never played a sport in their life or participated in sports. Guess what? Both of these qualify as a normal grown up man and a normal grown up woman who hasn't lifted. A girl can outlift a guy their first time, plain and simple. I've literally seen it happen. It amazes me that you can't grasp that.

Maybe you are forgetting what you said earlier:

There are a ton of female athletes who DIDN'T LIFT for their particular sport. They still built strength, an athletic base, coordination, ability, etc. On the other side, you can have tiny men who never played a sport in their life or participated in sports. Guess what? Both of these qualify as a normal grown up man and a normal grown up woman who hasn't lifted. A girl can outlift a guy their first time, plain and simple. I've literally seen it happen. It amazes me that you can't grasp that.

"A girl can outlift a guy their first time, plain and simple. "

Only before or during the puberty because girls grow faster. After the puberty, men have way more testosterone. Why do we separate divisions for male and female in all sports and fitness and strength department? I don't know where you have seen the girl outlifting the guy for the first time, but scientifically it is not proven. You've probably seen wrong or don't know the girls' background. It can be true if a girl is a transgender. We are talking about the natural strength here let alone steroids and training. The girl can have a better technique though.

"A girl can outlift a guy their first time, plain and simple. "

Only before or during the puberty because girls grow faster. After the puberty, men have way more testosterone. Why do we separate divisions for male and female in all sports and fitness and strength department? I don't know where you have seen the girl outlifting the guy for the first time, but scientifically it is not proven. You've probably seen wrong or don't know the girls' background. It can be true if a girl is a transgender. We are talking about the natural strength here let alone steroids and training. The girl can have a better technique though.

The average/median male will certainly outlift most females first time lifting, and when trained only a tiny percentile of women will have equivalent upper body strength to the average male (the average guy can bench 245 with training, only elite females will ever hit that). Of course you have outliers like the girl in the TS, but again that’s rare (and she’s a huge SHW with barely better than a BW bench).

The average/median male will certainly outlift most females first time lifting, and when trained only a tiny percentile of women will have equivalent upper body strength to the average male (the average guy can bench 245 with training, only elite females will ever hit that). Of course you have outliers like the girl in the TS, but again that’s rare (and she’s a huge SHW with barely better than a BW bench).

I just don't understand when we refer to outliers. Who are the outliers? Abnormal women that are naturally stronger than an average man? Or is it the Genetics?

I just don't understand when we refer to outliers. Who are the outliers? Abnormal women that are naturally stronger than an average man? Or is it the Genetics?

The outliers are the extreme ends of the bell curve, the statistical minority’s who possess extraordinary strength potential.

For example in a sample size of say 4 billion female’s the top 0.000001 percent when it comes to strength potential will be far stronger than the vast majority of females (and even most males, as this girl demonstrates).

Those statistical outliers however doesn’t mean the median female is anywhere near the median male (and the outlier males are miles ahead of the female outliers etc).

The outliers are the extreme ends of the bell curve, the statistical minority’s who possess extraordinary strength potential.

For example in a sample size of say 4 billion female’s the top 0.000001 percent when it comes to strength potential will be far stronger than the vast majority of females (and even most males, as this girl demonstrates).

Those statistical outliers however doesn’t mean the median female is anywhere near the median male (and the outlier males are miles ahead of the female outliers etc).

But if they have lower testosterone, how can they have greater strength potential?

But if they have lower testosterone, how can they have greater strength potential?
so this is why you have such difficulty accepting these facts? You think it's as simple as more T= more strength? It's already proven that androgen receptivity matters more than blood serum T levels. And that aspect is genetic.

You don't know any dudes on shitload of T that can barely press 2 plates? They're everywhere. Plenty of natty lifters with average to low T levels outlifting guys on TRT. I've already shown you girls with 500+ deadlifts. Are you saying every male is capable of hitting those numbers within 2 years of lifting?

I'm stunned at your lack of understanding and awareness. Do you lift in a public gym?

so this is why you have such difficulty accepting these facts? You think it's as simple as more T= more strength? It's already proven that androgen receptivity matters more than blood serum T levels. And that aspect is genetic.

You don't know any dudes on shitload of T that can barely press 2 plates? They're everywhere. Plenty of natty lifters with average to low T levels outlifting guys on TRT. I've already shown you girls with 500+ deadlifts. Are you saying every male is capable of hitting those numbers within 2 years of lifting?

I'm stunned at your lack of understanding and awareness. Do you lift in a public gym?

I lift in Gold's Gym, LA Fitness. You should check out some athletes. I can show you lots. They got rapid transformation in 1-2 years. How they used to look pre-steroids (with poor genetics) and post-steroids. You are underestimating testosterone.

Back