Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

lol this chick can outbench me, I'll pass her by the end of the year though. No way can a girl legit bench more than me.....that arch is legal? shit looks too pronounced to me.

lol this chick can outbench me, I'll pass her by the end of the year though. No way can a girl legit bench more than me.....that arch is legal? shit looks too pronounced to me.

She can legit out bench you, and it is within the rules of the strictest standard for bench press.

She can legit out bench you, and it is within the rules of the strictest standard for bench press.
lol right now, by the end of the year, I'll have her. And I'm sure if I started to bench like a power lifter for a couple weeks, I'd outbench her now. That arch, plus widening my grip to the max levels would give me probably at least 30 lbs on my bench which would put me around 395.

lol right now, by the end of the year, I'll have her. And I'm sure if I started to bench like a power lifter for a couple weeks, I'd outbench her now. That arch, plus widening my grip to the max levels would give me probably at least 30 lbs on my bench which would put me around 395.
Nice, keep up the good work.

How much does Mahailya Reeves pay you to say good things about her online and back up her if any negative thing comes?

How much does Mahailya Reeves pay you to say good things about her online and back up her if any negative thing comes?

I invented the "powerburns" bud, not defending her, defending the lift and the integrity of the federation. Her bench passed in a USAPL meet, with no scrutiny that I am aware of, that should be more than enough for anyone to say it is a "legit" bench press. Was the arch in the meet even noteworthy anyways? Really fat people tend to not be know for their arches.

I invented the "powerburns" bud, not defending her, defending the lift and the integrity of the federation. Her bench passed in a USAPL meet, with no scrutiny that I am aware of, that should be more than enough for anyone to say it is a "legit" bench press. Was the arch in the meet even noteworthy anyways? Really fat people tend to not be know for their arches.

Agreed that it's legit. except she's on roids.

Agreed that it's legit. except she's on roids.
she competes in a tested org and has never failed a test. Obviously that doesnt mean for sure she's never roided, but the burden of proof is on her side. Sponsored professionals fail IPF drug tests so do you really think a HS girl is somehow outsmarting these tests?

Just accept that she's stronger than you and stop being so salty.

she competes in a tested org and has never failed a test. Obviously that doesnt mean for sure she's never roided, but the burden of proof is on her side. Sponsored professionals fail IPF drug tests so do you really think a HS girl is somehow outsmarting these tests?

Just accept that she's stronger than you and stop being so salty.

She's stronger than me. I never denied that. a HS girl is not outsmarting. It's her coach that is smart and has been training her for 5+ years.

you think someone who coaches a HS girl is beating WADA level testing?

Please tell me how is it possible for a 15 year old girl to bench press 360 pounds scientifically without the help of testosterone unless she was born a male when natural guys are unable to bench that much with the same training? There are ways to pass the tests. It is no secret among athletes and coaches.

I'll take "Great Genetics" for $1000, Alex...

Gender (higher Testosterone) > Genetics in strength
The top female powerlifters in each weight classes are juiced. You should see their transformation with the help of steroids. They were skinny before.

If you want to be an elite powerlifter, would you rather be a female with great genetics or a male with poor genetics (not a midget one off course)? I will pick the latter off course.

The top female powerlifters in each weight classes are juiced. You should see their transformation with the help of steroids. They were skinny before.

If you want to be an elite powerlifter, would you rather be a female with great genetics or a male with poor genetics (not a midget one off course)? I will pick the latter off course.

Dude, she's a 300+ Lb human who practices the bench press. If Jennifer Thompson, who has yet to fail a test can bench over 300+, I'll gladly assume that because she is 3X her BW it appears possible that she can lift her own body weight, without help!

not in tested federations. There is no "clean" vs "unclean". Only tested vs untested. If a person is passing their tests, then they are "clean" for all intents and purposes. You can sit there and argue how they're beating it but it's pointless.

Also, you have a very simple understanding of hormones. Do you think a man with higher T automatically lifts more than one with low T with the same experience? This isn't a video game stat.

Dude, she's a 300+ Lb human who practices the bench press. If Jennifer Thompson, who has yet to fail a test can bench over 300+, I'll gladly assume that because she is 3X her BW it appears possible that she can lift her own body weight, without help!

She wasn't 300 pounds when she started lifting at the age of 10. Let's say she didn't lift till the age of 15, do you think she would be stronger than guys naturally? Maybe stronger than some guys who would hit puberty late. She would have weighed more, but that would be fat. I have seen a lot of big teen girls (250+ pounds), but they could barely lift and I doubt they could bench press 100 pounds.

not in tested federations. There is no "clean" vs "unclean". Only tested vs untested. If a person is passing their tests, then they are "clean" for all intents and purposes. You can sit there and argue how they're beating it but it's pointless.

Also, you have a very simple understanding of hormones. Do you think a man with higher T automatically lifts more than one with low T with the same experience?

I heard drug tested divisions are joke. They are not real. Anyways, I don't want to argue about that because I haven't competed there.

"Do you think a man with higher T automatically lifts more than one with low T with the same experience?"

If we are comparing two men, genetics play a role even if we take steroids into consideration. Comparing a male to a female is a different story whereas great genetics play a role for women in height and size, but not muscle and strength (you are missing the testosterone point). Why are sports divided by gender? So you are saying an average guy doesn't have potential to lift more than the world's strongest natural woman (great genetics) if he goes through the same training and supplements?

I heard drug tested divisions are joke. They are not real. Anyways, I don't want to argue about that because I haven't competed there.

"Do you think a man with higher T automatically lifts more than one with low T with the same experience?"

If we are comparing two men, genetics play a role even if we take steroids into consideration. Comparing a male to a female is a different story whereas great genetics play a role for women in height and size, but not muscle and strength (you are missing the testosterone point). Why are sports divided by gender? So you are saying an average guy doesn't have potential to lift more than the world's strongest natural woman (great genetics) if he goes through the same training and supplements?
Damn, 13 pages deep and you're still asking the same question.

She wasn't 300 pounds when she started lifting at the age of 10. Let's say she didn't lift till the age of 15, do you think she would be stronger than guys naturally? Maybe stronger than some guys who would hit puberty late. She would have weighed more, but that would be fat. I have seen a lot of big teen girls (250+ pounds), but they could barely lift and I doubt they could bench press 100 pounds.
Dude, that's irrelevant. She lifted over 300 lbs as a 300+ lb lifter. She started practicing at 10. Therefore she's now really good at bench press, plus she's a massive human. Why are you discussing the hypothetical? Are you that Beta?

Back