Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

Benching 300+ raw without straps...Now I'm positive you dont know anything about strength sports.

I don't know what's your point. She is only 14. To be able to bench press 315 lbs+ RAW is the biggest achievement in powerlifting.

I watch muay thai and there was this 14 year old girl Petjeeja who was making waves by beating the boys her age. Of course gender matters a lot more once puberty goes into overdrive around 15-16. This girl is amazing and she has the perfect storm. T-rex arms, a boatload of carbs, hit puberty early, and probably trains hard af full time with a group of like minded people pushing her. Still, it pushes the limits of what is considered possible for a girl her age. Does she officially have the record for her age?

I don't know what's your point. She is only 14. To be able to bench press 315 lbs+ RAW is the biggest achievement in powerlifting.
Straps are for pulling, wraps are for pressing.

Interesting. I didn't realize she also competed in the mile. Either way, I am happy I don't have to be salty because a fat child can out bench me, no offense.

Come on, I'm pretty sure you know what he meant. I'm also of the opinion that I wouldn't sacrifice all else to achieve one goal. That means I'll never be among the best at anything, but that's OK.
Being that fat is definitely detrimental to her health, it's not worth a world record which very few people care about imo.
Same reason why I won't try to compete with the fat, no-life tech guy at my job. The guy is willing to put his health, personnal life etc. behind his job. Not very smart if you ask me. Or maybe it's the other way around, the guy was already a no-life hence why he found some shelter in working 15+ hours everyday, it's the only way he could be good at something.

Come on, I'm pretty sure you know what he meant. I'm also of the opinion that I wouldn't sacrifice all else to achieve one goal. That means I'll never be among the best at anything, but that's OK.
Being that fat is definitely detrimental to her health, it's not worth a world record which very few people care about imo.
Same reason why I won't try to compete with the fat, no-life tech guy at my job. The guy is willing to put his health, personnal life etc. behind his job. Not very smart if you ask me. Or maybe it's the other way around, the guy was already a no-life hence why he found some shelter in working 15+ hours everyday, it's the only way he could be good at something.

Are fat people stronger than skinny?

There is no doubt she will die early if she maintains that obese state. Thinking that this kid cares about what she looks like is ridiculous though, she would have gotten rid of the side burns long ago if that was the case. People searching for bench videos care more about random world records than random peoples health. It is just funny to see guys mad about what she is doing, sounding like pedophiles while getting upset about a chick that is stronger than them is a great combo.

I have no fucking clue why you are upset with the tech guy at work, or that he is invested in whatever job he does. Strange thing to bring up honestly.

So you strive for mediocrity?

^ Nope, just for some balance. That's why I picked the tech guy analogy. The world we live in, if you want to be among the best at one thing, you have to be ready to sacrifice pretty much everything else.
Now I'm an old fart and all that, but health is now of utmost importance to me and is not worth it.

And fwiw I'm not mad at her being stronger than me, there are a bunch of females who can outlift me but that's ok. Same with guys 50 lbs lighter than me. Why should I care?

^ Nope, just for some balance. That's why I picked the tech guy analogy. The world we live in, if you want to be among the best at one thing, you have to be ready to sacrifice pretty much everything else.
Now I'm an old fart and all that, but health is now of utmost importance to me and is not worth it.

And fwiw I'm not mad at her being stronger than me, there are a bunch of females who can outlift me but that's ok. Same with guys 50 lbs lighter than me. Why should I care?
Absolutely having some balance in life is important for most people. However, don't be surprised when the guy that's all in surpasses you. Sounds like you're a bit salty about the tech guy at work...

So, where can I purchase hydraulic arms for the bench press?

Are fat people stronger than skinny?

When you're built like a brick shithouse like the girl in the video and burly dudes like her...Yes...Yes they are.lol

My dad worked on a farm since the age of 3-4...Then went on to work as a lumberjack in his late teens. First time he got under a bar for fun he benched 545lbs raw. Pops is built like a damn wall with a barrel chest and a beer gut with medium length arms.

Body type helps man, when it comes to lifting heavy, the extra meat gives you an edge on rom...Especially on bench.

"She is drug free. Why do you think a 14 year old girl, who just started training a year ago, would take steroids?"

She would if she was a sherdogger. :meow:

Good for her! I hope she can go to the top!

Absolutely having some balance in life is important for most people. However, don't be surprised when the guy that's all in surpasses you. Sounds like you're a bit salty about the tech guy at work...

Sure, like I said if you're not ready to give it all then you'll most likely not finish first or even Top 10. But again I'm ok with that, not salty about anything or towards anyone.
I don't envy the guy who's having better results than me because he's on cocaine and is willing to work 15+ hours a day plus the week-ends. Yes he makes more money than me, but for how long will he be able to keep up? Not that long imo, the guy is barely 35 and looks 10 years older. He has no personal life, no real friends to speak of because that's how cocaine works after a while, etc. etc.
So yeah if you only meet him on a Saturday eve when he's flashing his money and seems on top of the world, you might envy him or be jealous. But when you know what's going on behind the scene, that changes the picture quite a bit.

Same thing at the gym. Would you envy someone who has no friends or girlfriend, who's growing a PED addiction etc. just because he has a humongous squat or dead? Unless you're competing, who gives a shit about your squat besides you?
Have you also noticed how big guys seem so insecure at the gym despite their massive physique? They always seem to have something to prove to everyone... failing to realize that they're trapped in their own mental schemes.

Sure, like I said if you're not ready to give it all then you'll most likely not finish first or even Top 10. But again I'm ok with that, not salty about anything or towards anyone.
I don't envy the guy who's having better results than me because he's on cocaine and is willing to work 15+ hours a day plus the week-ends. Yes he makes more money than me, but for how long will he be able to keep up? Not that long imo, the guy is barely 35 and looks 10 years older. He has no personal life, no real friends to speak of because that's how cocaine works after a while, etc. etc.
So yeah if you only meet him on a Saturday eve when he's flashing his money and seems on top of the world, you might envy him or be jealous. But when you know what's going on behind the scene, that changes the picture quite a bit.

Same thing at the gym. Would you envy someone who has no friends or girlfriend, who's growing a PED addiction etc. just because he has a humongous squat or dead? Unless you're competing, who gives a shit about your squat besides you?
Have you also noticed how big guys seem so insecure at the gym despite their massive physique? They always seem to have something to prove to everyone... failing to realize that they're trapped in their own mental schemes.
This is really dumb. You're categorizing people and assuming they all have issues, because they're really committed to one aspect in their life. It sounds like you're insecure or jealous about the guy that out performs you at work. Also, it's strange you assume big guys in the gym are insecure and they always have something to prove. I've been lifting awhile, met quite a few people, and never observed that. But I guess when you constantly feel inferior, you start to imagine stuff like that to make yourself feel better.

wow, this will make all the shertard beta boys in here mad and feel inferior. Hahahaha.

This is really dumb. You're categorizing people and assuming they all have issues, because they're really committed to one aspect in their life. It sounds like you're insecure or jealous about the guy that out performs you at work. Also, it's strange you assume big guys in the gym are insecure and they always have something to prove. I've been lifting awhile, met quite a few people, and never observed that. But I guess when you constantly feel inferior, you start to imagine stuff like that to make yourself feel better.

LOL, you're reading a bit too much into that. For the record, I'm not outperformed at my job, it's actually quite the contrary. I'm pretty sure I make more money than any IT tech guy you know of. So again I'm not salty at all, you're misunderstanding me.

Being committed to one single aspect of your life is not a problem per se, it becomes one when it takes over everything else. The girl in the video is so fat it is very unhealthy, I hope no one would doubt that. So maybe indeed she doesn't care what others think, personally I doubt it is the case because she would be the first human being in this case that I've ever heard of.
You think only her bench matters to her and she doesn't give a shit about being accepted as she is, about someone finding her attractive and all that? Are you f'n kidding me? A teenage girl who doesn't care about boys finding her attractive, does that sound realistic to you?
As for the big guys in the gym, I suggest you read a few books or articles or biographies about famous BB'er and their admitted insecurities. I didn't invent it, I was actually quite surprised when I read about that, although in hindsight it should not be surprising. You don't think you have mental issues when your goal is to become 280lbs of muscle when you're not even 6 feet tall?!?

WOW. This Girl, who is 15, Benched 345 lbs RAW yesterday. Grade 9 weightlifting guys can't even think of doing close to 300 pounds RAW bench.

It's just hard to believe how can girls (fat or not) get so strong when they are supposed to be weaker than boys who lift?

Back