Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

I thought we all thought...

1) Most elite athletes are almost certainly using some form of PEDs
2) But some aren't, because there are such things as extreme talent, outliers, randomness etc
3) Until someone fails a test we have no way of knowing for sure
4) So we should stop obsessing about whether someone is using them or not

I guess things have moved on... or backward.

So you are saying an average guy doesn't have potential to lift more than the world's strongest natural woman (great genetics) if he goes through the same training and supplements?
There are plenty of "average guys" on roids that can't bench 300. I'm telling you I go to a notoriously steroid heavy gym so I have firsthand experience seeing male lifters with 10+ years lifting experience that can't bench 300. With or without roids.

Oh, and I know guys who are legitimately low-T that can bench that.

Testosterone is not like measuring dragonball z levels.

Anyways, I don't want to argue about that because I haven't competed there.

You seem like a guy that hasn't competed anywhere. Not sure if you are from the US or not, but you seem very JV to me, seems like you have little to no knowledge of competition in general. You come off as a person with a 16 year old perspective on life. You and the other savages coming out of the woodwork with "you know if I did steroids and cared about bench press I could out lift this 16 year old girl too, but I don't want to do that because (insert reason here)." Why the fuck are you even talking about it? You might also be a really fun troll, and in that case I love it.

2) But some aren't, because there are such things as extreme talent, outliers, randomness etc

This should 100% end the thread.

Dude, that's irrelevant. She lifted over 300 lbs as a 300+ lb lifter. She started practicing at 10. Therefore she's now really good at bench press, plus she's a massive human. Why are you discussing the hypothetical? Are you that Beta?

It's possible to be massive (high testosterone) with the help of steroids. She has sideburns. Come on.

You seem like a guy that hasn't competed anywhere. Not sure if you are from the US or not, but you seem very JV to me, seems like you have little to no knowledge of competition in general. You come off as a person with a 16 year old perspective on life. You and the other savages coming out of the woodwork with "you know if I did steroids and cared about bench press I could out lift this 16 year old girl too, but I don't want to do that because (insert reason here)." Why the fuck are you even talking about it? You might also be a really fun troll, and in that case I love it.

Lol you seem angry. Looks like you didn't have a good day in the gym today. Probably the lifts you wanted to do didn't go according to your plan. What went wrong? Your bench or squat/deadlift? Don't wrry there is always the next day.

Last edited:

Mahailya is more than elite, so I would put her in the Number 1 category of all you mentioned.

There are plenty of "average guys" on roids that can't bench 300. I'm telling you I go to a notoriously steroid heavy gym so I have firsthand experience seeing male lifters with 10+ years lifting experience that can't bench 300. With or without roids.

Oh, and I know guys who are legitimately low-T that can bench that.

Testosterone is not like measuring dragonball z levels.

Average guys on roids can't bench press 300 pounds? What the hell you're talking about? Are they really males? The reason some male lifters with 10+ years lifting experience can't bench press 300 pounds is because they are not serious and don't lift regularly. Maybe they lift to be in a good shape. Everyone has different goals in gym. I believe all of them have potential to be stronger than Mahailya.

First if you do basic meathead math that is actually 315 and fake plates

Average guys on roids can't bench press 300 pounds? What the hell you're talking about? Are they really males? The reason some male lifters with 10+ years lifting experience can't bench press 300 pounds is because they are not serious and don't lift regularly. Maybe they lift to be in a good shape. Everyone has different goals in gym. I believe all of them have potential to be stronger than Mahailya.
The real question everyone is dying to know is how much do you bench?

The real question everyone is dying to know is how much do you bench?

About 225ish, but remember I'm not a powerlifter. I just lift to live a good healthy life and motivate others, who are new to lifting.

Lol you seem angry. Looks like you didn't have a good day in the gym today. Probably the lifts you wanted to do didn't go according to your plan. What went wrong? Your bench or squat/deadlift? Don't wrry there is always the next day.

No lifting yesterday! But the day before went great, first pain free bench day with decent weight in ages. If your participation in this forum angered me I would simply block you, or not respond. You are very entertaining. My responses might seem angry, but they are not, just me being a little bit of an ass. This place hasn't been this fun since that weird chick got a bunch of the regulars banned.

About 225ish, but remember I'm not a powerlifter. I just lift to live a good healthy life and motivate others, who are new to lifting.

Brooks Koepka hits multiple 10 rep sets with 225, and he is just a professional golfer. As a pro fighter Mike Medrano routinely benched in the high 300's low 400's at <170. You don't have to be a powerlifter to bench press. From your posts in here it seems like you are interested in bodybuilding, PL, WL and strongman. Do you simply not have enough time to train properly? All you need is a few hours a week. General strength training is cheap, at most a gym membership would cost $200 a month, most likely under $50 or you could probably outfit your garage or basement (whatever space you want) with everything you need for under $5k. I made half of my garage into a gym and I feel it was a great convenience and time saver.

translation: "I'm not strong because I don't try to be! But I totally would have elite numbers if I put in the effort or took roids!"

I would love to see who you're motivating.

translation: "I'm not strong because I don't try to be! But I totally would have elite numbers if I put in the effort or took roids!"

You are missing my point. I never said I would have elite numbers for male. I, like any guy, have the potential to be stronger than world's strongest woman and even Mahailya. We have separate sports for male and female for a reason. Why would I accept myself losing to a girl? Genetics thing is shit when it comes to genders and doesn't work enough. Genetics help, but it is not enough for a girl to beat a guy unless the guy is abnormal.

For those people who are claiming top Drug Tested lifters to be Drug Free, watch these 2 small clips in your free time:

I don't know why some people are shocked about this when it's normal to beat the drug tests and happens. The world record gap between tested and untested meets is so close. Powerlifters can risk competing in drug tested meets because if they fail, they will just compete in untested meets whereas Olympic athletes are taking a bigger risk because their careers can be pretty much over.

You are missing my point. I never said I would have elite numbers for male. I, like any guy, have the potential to be stronger than world's strongest woman and even Mahailya. We have separate sports for male and female for a reason. Why would I accept myself losing to a girl? Genetics thing is shit when it comes to genders and doesn't work enough. Genetics help, but it is not enough for a girl to beat a guy unless the guy is abnormal.

For those people who are claiming top Drug Tested lifters to be Drug Free, watch these 2 small clips in your free time:

I don't know why some people are shocked about this when it's normal to beat the drug tests and happens. The world record gap between tested and untested meets is so close. Powerlifters can risk competing in drug tested meets because if they fail, they will just compete in untested meets whereas Olympic athletes are taking a bigger risk because their careers can be pretty much over.

Here are the indisputable facts so far: Mahailya Reeves is a 15 year old girl who can outsquat, outbench and outdeadlift you. Her mere existence is destroying your entire argument.

Also, citing the literal retard Jason Blaha? Is that the best you've got?

Yes, I know you can work around drug tests. But even pros with unlimited resources get caught. You really think some HS chick has access to mad scientists?

Yes, I know you can work around drug tests. But even pros with unlimited resources get caught. You really think some HS chick has access to mad scientists?

I already mentioned before it's her coach who is smart. She has been training with the same coach for the last 5+ years. Her coach should be given more credit for providing excellent training and nice steroids.

This whole thread is basically a 5'6" guy yelling that it's not possible for a 5'11" chick to be taller than him because female. The parents you pick matter more than anything else, sad as that may be for some to realize.

Case in point, this girl's cousin, Gerard Warren, was a top 10 1st rd pick in the NFL at defensive tackle. Not a bad gene pool to pull from.

This whole thread is basically a 5'6" guy yelling that it's not possible for a 5'11" chick to be taller than him because female. The parents you pick matter more than anything else, sad as that may be for some to realize.

Case in point, this girl's cousin, Gerard Warren, was a top 10 1st rd pick in the NFL at defensive tackle. Not a bad gene pool to pull from.

High school girl's weightlifting team. Do you think Number 1 lifter is drug free? See below.

e1b898869785e2b2-3159.jpg

Btw, I never denied about Mahailya's genetics. She obviously got great genetics. It's a combination of great genetics, steroids, hard work. Steroids lead to motivation, hard work, etc because of muscle recovery.

You should write to the FSHAA and tell them to beef up their drug testing protocol. Lead in with, "I can't have all these HS chicks out lifting me, we need to put an end to their recreational activities! They shouldn't be doing this anyways because they will not be celebrities!"

I think he has good genetics, that's all. Is there any drug testing at all in FSHAA?

Back