Mahailya Reeves, a 15 year old girl, benched 335 lbs RAW {IMPRESSIVE]

She is drug free. Why do you think a 14 year old girl, who just started training a year ago, would take steroids?

Now this is something we can agree on woloo!

You should write to the FSHAA and tell them to beef up their drug testing protocol. Lead in with, "I can't have all these HS chicks out lifting me, we need to put an end to their recreational activities! They shouldn't be doing this anyways because they will not be celebrities!"

I think he has good genetics, that's all. Is there any drug testing at all in FSHAA?

123 lb Powerlifter Stefanie Cohen Deadlifts 545 lbs. That's insane. Do you think that's genetics, too?

123 lb Powerlifter Stefanie Cohen Deadlifts 545 lbs. That's insane. Do you think that's genetics, too?
Stef is on roids though. She'd still be strong without it but not to this degree. In her case, it is a mix of genetics, PED's and obsessively perfected technique.

Stef is on roids though. She'd still be strong without it but not to this degree. In her case, it is a mix of genetics, PED's and obsessively perfected technique.

How can she have great genetics when she would be only like 100 pounds without PEDs? Sorry I fail to understand that. Wouldn't she have bigger muscles if it was for great genetics? Bigger muscles mean more weight. Most female powerlifters are bigger than her.

How can she have great genetics when she would be only like 100 pounds without PEDs? Sorry I fail to understand that. Wouldn't she have bigger muscles if it was for great genetics? Bigger muscles mean more weight. Most female powerlifters are bigger than her.
because she is extremely athletic within her tiny frame. She was a weightlifter before getting into powerlifting. She would've made a good gymnast too. She has great genetics, it's that simple.

because she is extremely athletic within her tiny frame. She was a weightlifter before getting into powerlifting. She would've made a good gymnast too. She has great genetics, it's that simple.

So was she always stronger than an average man pound for pound because of great genetics?

No, she is probably a science experiment. The whole concept of tested and untested federations eludes you. She is surely juiced to no end and who cares? To my knowledge she has never lifted in a tested fed recently, good for her for being really awesome at something she enjoys doing. She also has great genetics.

No, she is probably a science experiment. The whole concept of tested and untested federations eludes you. She is surely juiced to no end and who cares? To my knowledge she has never lifted in a tested fed recently, good for her for being really awesome at something she enjoys doing. She also has great genetics.

Being athletic means great genetics? I thought being bigger like 6'0+ 200 pounds people have great genetics. Big body frame. Bigger people have more muscle. Prior to her lifting, she was skinny. 2 years ago she was deadlifting about 420 pounds, which a lot of female powerlifters do now at this weight. In the last 2 years, there was a drastic improvement, which surprised me.

Being athletic means great genetics? I thought being bigger like 6'0+ 200 pounds people have great genetics. Big body frame. Bigger people have more muscle. Prior to her lifting, she was skinny. 2 years ago she was deadlifting about 420 pounds, which a lot of female powerlifters do now at this weight. In the last 2 years, there was a drastic improvement, which surprised me.
<Prem973>

question for you woloo- do you think Tim Sylvia has better genetics than Henry Cejudo?

Alexis Jones, a high school teen, bench pressed 305 pounds. She competed in the same place where Mahailya competed. Is she natural or great genetics?

Legit question, are you for real?

Dude, you really need to adjust what you know about PEDs...

Genetics provides for more than just physical attributes, in case you were wondering.

Alexis Jones, a high school teen, bench pressed 305 pounds. She competed in the same place where Mahailya competed. Is she natural or great genetics?

Kid from texas just ran 9.98 in the 100m in High School. Are you questioning his abilities too? I suppose anyone who accomplishes anything athletically outside of what your tiny little brain can handle should be questioned. You know, some people are just better than you.

Also she’s very fat. It helps with lifting. I know from experience.
Dude she did a very nice rep. Most fat people doing bench with much lesser weigth bounce the weigth or half rep. She is very strong.

For @woloo
529 @ 161 raw. Riddle me that

I like her bench far more since she does not utilize the bitch way of bench pressing(too much arch and very wide grip). Just look at both reps you can see how ugly his rep looks.

Genetics provides for more than just physical attributes, in case you were wondering.

I didn't deny the fact that genetics played a significant amount of role.
PEDs > Genetics for strength and muscle
Genetics itself can not take you far unless one starts using steroids

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Compare real natural athletes and juiced. You will notice the difference.

Kid from texas just ran 9.98 in the 100m in High School. Are you questioning his abilities too? I suppose anyone who accomplishes anything athletically outside of what your tiny little brain can handle should be questioned. You know, some people are just better than you.

I am not questioning his abilities. A lot of fast runners tend to be teenagers. Athletics peak at the age of about 23-25 when it comes to speed. Many teens have completed 100m dash in about 10 seconds. For sports that require strength, the peak age is higher.

If you had told me a female ran 9.98 seconds in 100m, then I would questioned if she had been natural. Then some people here would defend her and make "genetics" an excuse.

Back