Malignaggi confirms McGregor negotiations underway

They should do it in a Roman Colosseum with like huge 100 foot Irish and Italian flags

Lmao, we already know Conor is a below par boxer who wouldn't beat any top 100 in his weight class.

Why the fuck do we need this?

I'm hoping that Conor gets a defense in by the end of the year or at the latest, early next year and then has a May 2018 showdown with Paulie.

Watching him get beaten from pillar to post and gassing out inevitably by Round 8 or 9 once again will be so much fun.

Paulie is a bum desperate for Conor to give him the red panty night of a life time.

Connor will avoid Paulie at all costs, he edited his own highlight film of the only success he had in sparring so getting his ass kicked by Paulie wouldn't be good for the career

Conor is gonna get destroyed yet again.

I wouldn't be surprised if paulie stops him lololol.

It doesnt really have that hook like undefeated GOAT mayweather who no boxer could beat maybe a MMA guy could.. Sure does 1 million because Conor always does 1 million+ but UFC rather have that whole million+ in their house not share it with boxing. Not happening.

Nate is next. Bank on it.

Thread title should be "Malignaggi confirms he's desperately trying to fight Conor because he's desperate to stay relevant and wants a lot of money."

Conor won't take this fight because it's a complete waste of his time career-wise and he's literally the only one bringing anything to the table.

I wouldn’t be surprised either.

I don’t think he’ll play around with him like Mayweather did. He’ll train a full camp and it’ll look like a mismatch.

That would be humiliating and likely the end of his career if he were stopped by a non puncher like Malignaggi.

I think it's a very real possibility though it's just because most casuals don't know shit about either of the two sports.

Unless he opts for the Ferguson fight, then he'll be scared of Paulie.... right?

No. Nobody would say he is afraid of Paulie in that case. IT IS NOT HIS SPORT. Stop trying to hide McGregor's flaws by playing those stupid failing mind games. Bullshit rhetoric.

Only idiots believe McGregor can hang with Malignaggi. The UFC won't be silly enough to let their hype job get crushed by boxers twice

By a shitty boxer!! Atleast mayweather was the biggest name in boxing.

If malignaggi was coming to fight macgregger in the Ufc I think they would take it.

count me in as a conor hater if he books a fight with malignaggi next... fuck boxing

Back