man depressed after cute girl cuts off his penis with garden shears

how does she get shears around his dick without him noticing?

John Wayne Bobbit? Whatever happened with that guy

I'd be horribly depressed aswell. Hopefully any bit of libido is gone, otherwise that would be even more impossibly frustrating.
Problem is if you stll have your testicles, you will surely get sexual desire still and get frustrated cause you cant perform. Also believe it or not( googled it), you get a "phantom penis" where your can feel like there is a full erect penis there at times, but nothings there obviously. Like people with amputated limbs can sometimes feel like its still there. Fuck all that noise. That would suck.

Losing 90% of your penis would be rough, I'd hate to have a 1 inch dick.
Yeahm, is it better to have one inch nub, clit looking thing or no dick at all? Honestly lll take no dick over nub.

Shear madness!

giphy.gif

Never underestimate a womans ability to rationalize heinous acts...

"I feel justified in disfiguring him for life and causing incredible pain and suffering because people saw me in slightly in a more compromising situation than pictures I gleefully post online"

My wife works as a nurse and has told me that shes seen many male patients die when illnesses or surgery require removal of that area... I know I would want to die.

Looks a bit like Kate Upton.

Was probably worth it.

Never underestimate a womans ability to rationalize heinous acts...

"I feel justified in disfiguring him for life and causing incredible pain and suffering because people saw me in slightly in a more compromising situation than pictures I gleefully post online"

My wife works as a nurse and has told me that shes seen many male patients die when illnesses or surgery require removal of that area... I know I would want to die.

Geez. What area of nursing is your wife in?

Geez. What area of nursing is your wife in?

She currently works in the childrens hospital but previously worked in adult PICU... she's seen some shit (figureatively and literally)

Dude.. It's amazing the lack of humor these days. Like, more than half of you really don't get the humor in the thread title? Like, you are giving serious responses like "Well I understand him being depressed TS. I would be too."

Wtf?

He stuck his dick in crazy.... never stick your dick in crazy.....

Dude.. It's amazing the lack of humor these days. Like, more than half of you really don't get the humor in the thread title? Like, you are giving serious responses like "Well I understand him being depressed TS. I would be too."

Wtf?
I think we all get it but we're not really in the mood to laugh. I mean, the poor dude lost his dick man. How can we laugh in a moment like this?

Back