Man I know apsinall is glad ngannou left the ufc

He got better after the Stipe fight, but he was not green by any means, he was an elite fighter at that point. He also beat Blaydes prior his first title shot. Overeem was at a high point in his career as well, not on the back end. He was on his most successful run in the UFC leading up to the Francis fight.

He was a fighter that put in work but competing at a championship level is so much different and it's not just about physical but the mindset as well. Do they stay humble and grind? Do they let the spotlight get to them? Francis thought having many fights before his first fight with Stipe, was still inexperienced in many ways as a fighter. Growing lesson for him. He ended up changing coaches and learned mental lesson. Overeem to me has been in the game too long and had been knocked out many times before he faced Ngannou. Nice run or not leading up to the fight , I think his better days were behind him.

Thank you! Always appreciate a senseless response. Shows you really have nothing more to say.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda : here is your level of argumentation, out of pure frustation. That's what happens when you rely on an imaginary world.

Let me try your game too : random fighter that i like will crush Aspinall.

But he himself knows he can't beat ngannou so your point is null and void.

He wouldn't win it off ngannou, he has a better chance in he'll with his underwear drenched in gasoline then to think he can beat ngannou.
The thing is, Francis's striking has only gotten better.

Boy did Dana bully the guy who asked about co promoting with the PFL. And the reporter let him look like a pansy in front of everyone.
The guy needed to say that people consider Ngannou as the baddest man on the planet, that's why you co promote with the PFL. He also left as UFC champion.
I guess Dana revokes credentials of journalists that challenge him? Is that true?

Thank you! Always appreciate a senseless response. Shows you really have nothing more to say.

no cap i really feel many of the posters here are gay and have cuck fetishes for some of these fighters. they nut hug them non stop and cope until the end of time...until a new golden boy comes along and then said fighter was never their friend

like i said Ngannou has the most people coping for him of any fighter i've ever seen.

just admit the guy has legitimate, fair losses. Pavlovich has fair losses. Miocic has fair losses. Aspinal has fair losses because he is the one who injured himself in that fight with Blaydes. Thiago Santos lost fair and square to Jon Jones; it wasn't Jons fault that Thiago injured himself. so on so forth. stop making excuses for fighters sherdog

Obviously Ngannou has 3 fair losses, but he never got destroyed like Sergei 2 times. Here's the difference.

He also never lost by submission or TKO like Aspinall.

All of that while starting MMA very late, which is even more impressive.

Obviously Ngannou has 3 fair losses, but he never got destroyed like Sergei 2 times. Here's the difference.

He also never lost by submission or TKO like Aspinall.

All of that while starting MMA very late, which is even more impressive.

Ngannou would have died that night against Miocic in an actual fight with no rounds and no rules. Miocic bodied him all night

But he himself knows he can't beat ngannou so your point is null and void.

He wouldn't win it off ngannou, he has a better chance in he'll with his underwear drenched in gasoline then to think he can beat ngannou.
Lol are we supposed to pretending ngannou is unbeatable?
I've seen him get stomped by stipe. Look terrified of derrick Lewis and turn into a panic wrestler against gane. Aspinall has a great chance of beating him. On the feet too

Ngannou would have died that night against Miocic in an actual fight with no rounds and no rules. Miocic bodied him all night

With no rules, it's even worse for the physcially weaker fighter. Street always favors the more powerful and explosive fighter.

So you're wrong at any possible level.

With no rules, it's even worse for the physcially weaker fighter. Street always favors the more powerful and explosive fighter.

So you're wrong at any possible level.

Miocic was not weaker in 2018. he was comparatively lighter but his frame is more robust particularly in the torso and he was carrying enough mass to body Ngannou both on the feet and take him down and keep him there. in a street fight on pavement? or, say, a King of the Streets fight? Miocic would have killed Ngannou that night

Miocic was not weaker in 2018. he was comparatively lighter but his frame is more robust particularly in the torso and he was carrying enough mass to body Ngannou both on the feet and take him down and keep him there.

He was weaker, hence why he could not even hurt an exhausted Ngannou.

This fight terrified Stipe so much that he tried another strategy in their next fight by coming lighter but he still got destroyed.

Also, a longer torso like Stipe means more useless mass, because motion comes from the limbs.

Francis was not exactly a unbeatable dominant champ

Yes. I just recently watched cains destructions vs jds. One of the most brutal and cold beatdowns in history. That version of Cain vs Francis at the time of his rematch vs Stipe would have been the ultimate. Who do you think wins? I will respond to your pm later when I have more time to write a breakdown of each.

I think the same thing happens that we saw in their fight. Cain is way too hittable and relies on the clinch which Ngannou is extremely dangerous in.

He was weaker, hence why he could not even hurt an exhausted Ngannou.

This fight terrified Stipe so much that he tried another strategy in their next fight by coming lighter but he still got destroyed.

Also, a longer torso like Stipe means more useless mass, because motion comes from the limbs.

in a no rules, no rounds fight Ngannou wouldn't have even gotten up. he would have had his skull slammed into the pavement repeatedly and 12 to 6 elbows rained down on him until he died.

Miocic did not come in lighter for Ngannou. he came in lighter as an adjustedment to Courmier, and as a consequence of getting older and run down, could not easily put the muscle mass back on. he was both weaker, and had far slower reflexes by the time he fought Ngannou the second time

wrong. a longer torso is ideal for wrestling because it means a longer back and more leverage. the best example i like to use for this is a mink

mammal+mink+snow_harfmann+landing.jpg

long torso means more leverage in the back and taking somebody down and controlling them.

bears as well

Pg4LMcNm6TCutuSZaQ8R8k.png

the long back helps you take and opponent down by using the back for leverage. in fact just watch this fight:

Tom vs Gane is the fight to make while Jones is still out.

A win by Tom would really put pressure on Dana to make that fight with Jones instead of stipe.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda : here is your level of argumentation, out of pure frustation. That's what happens when you rely on an imaginary world.

Let me try your game too : random fighter that i like will crush Aspinall.

Well no, I am basing it on skill level and performance. You're just throwing up random fights from the past like mma math has anything to do with this. Aspinal losing to Blaydes by injury? Just shows how weak your argument is. And using a boxing fight with Fury where he lost isn't much better lol

Tom has a big speed advantage over Francis, excellent movement and very good accuracy. Not to mention very good power. On top of that, he's got a very good wrestling and grappling game. That is the prototype fighter to give Francis big problems. Stipe did it in their first fight by mixing it up an dominated Francis. And Gane, who was less speed, less power, lesser boxing but very good movement gave Francis fits standing and he was hitting air the whole fight. Gane nearly beat Francis with lesser striking and no ground game, Gane was winning the fight till mid round 5 where he made an error grappling. What do you think Tommy Boy is gonna do to him?

There's your game junior.

NOT AS GLAD AS JON JONES LOL

lol @ people claiming ngannou won that boxing match vs Fury. If you watch it a second time its pretty clear that Fury won.

Miocic did not come in lighter for Ngannou. he came in lighter as an adjustedment to Courmier, and as a consequence of getting older and run down, could not easily put the muscle mass back on. he was both weaker, and had far slower reflexes by the time he fought Ngannou the second time

When people constantly spread nonsense, it's always easy : “I want to get back what’s mine,” Miocic told The Pat McAfee Show. “It’s bulking season. I’m gonna eat as much as I can and get big and strong... I’m trying to get to like, 250. I made 230 last time, not because I tried, but because of training. I’m really going to stick to really trying to gain a little bit of weight, a little bit more mass. I felt good but I think 20 pounds will help. I will feel a lot stronger and he’s a big dude. (Laughs). There’s no question about it.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/4/...logy-with-francis-ngannou-20-pounds-will-help

As you can see, he also planned to gain more weight while being even older. That was his strategy and he got destroyed.

long torso means more leverage in the back and taking somebody down and controlling them.

Your comparison is pure nonsense, animals have way more flexible spine than humans.

A long torso provides no advantage in almost all sports.

Aspinall falls just like Sergei

Stand and keep going? You mean grab and hold onto him and land punches from the clench and gnp, nope lol, stipe could survive a green Francis, sergie can't survive current Francis, no one can Francis is the true king of heavyweight.
Well we will never know because he went to box instead of proving it.

Back