Crime Headlining Crime Megathread V5

honestly it would be sweet if we brought back public hangings.. imagine if one state did it.. it and charged to see it... they would have a bunch of money lollll i be a weekly viewer
Have a raffle to see who gets to pull the lever. Charge $25.00 bucks a ticket and donate the proceeds to the family of the victim.

usatsi-23007731.jpg

Probably why you shouldn't date someone who looks like this.
Dollar store Jax Teller

The girl was so excited to go on this date too. Wonder how it went so damn wrong? She apparently dug him, so he must have been a real creep(obviously) for it to go off the rails. Maybe he couldn't stand not getting any, and he went berserk... So damn strange how these things happen. Hope he gets the death sentence, but not sure Wisconsin has it. Disgusting, savage animal deserves it.

She was 19, man. Just a kid. Beautiful too. What a horrible thing to happen on a first date where she's taking a leap of faith to go meet someone. Feel terrible for the family. I hope the shitbag that killed her gets life in the most horrible, rat infested, prison imaginable.

The girl was so excited to go on this date too. Wonder how it went so damn wrong? She apparently dug him, so he must have been a real creep(obviously) for it to go off the rails. Maybe he couldn't stand not getting any, and he went berserk... So damn strange how these things happen. Hope he gets the death sentence, but not sure Wisconsin has it. Disgusting, savage animal deserves it.
No death penalty in WI but he'll get life without parole

No death penalty in WI but he'll get life without parole
There needs to be a step in between the two. LWP AND weekly lashings. Something.
He will join some prison gang like the Aryan Brotherhood or something, and probably be ok due to his size and appearance. Not good enough imo...

@Poon Goon hey bro he hasn't been found guilty yet, totally unfair he's got $5 million cash bail.
Well this is a heinously violent crime so if this guy was held without bail I could see how that is justified. Unfortunately morons like you don't understand the purpose of bail and think it's just a way to keep someone who is probably guilty locked up. Tagging me in this completely different scenario just shows that you really are too emotional to understand what you are talking about.

honestly it would be sweet if we brought back public hangings.. imagine if one state did it.. it and charged to see it... they would have a bunch of money lollll i be a weekly viewer

Should be free and they should make it a required field trip for certain juvenile "offenders".

However the state can get a percentage of sales from food and beverage sellers at it.

Should be free and they should make it a required field trip for certain juvenile "offenders".

However the state can get a percentage of sales from food and beverage sellers at it.

I don't know which bit is better the bulging eyes or the emptying of bladder and bowls........ I'd definitely get a season ticket......

Well this is a heinously violent crime so if this guy was held without bail I could see how that is justified. Unfortunately morons like you don't understand the purpose of bail and think it's just a way to keep someone who is probably guilty locked up. Tagging me in this completely different scenario just shows that you really are too emotional to understand what you are talking about.

Hmmm... Don't think Progressive DA's understand how bail is supposed to work either.

I've got two ideas...

- She told him No Sex, even after coming to his place after his date and things escalated.
or
- He's been secretly fantasizing and planned on doing something like this.

I'd go with the first option. Because if he planned something like this... he planned it so poorly, there was zero chance he wouldn't get caught.

Both scenarios are fucking nightmares.

Back