Social Man, Reddit sucks!

this is so on-brand for Sherdog that the main complaint with Reddit is that shitty and unpopular opinions are downvoted. maybe Reddit will adopt the Musk strategy and let your posts appear popular if you pay a fee. personally, I suggest everybody accept that almost everything that they write online is just shouting into the void and relax about it.

I like a lot of the Reddit film discussion threads. When I watch something that I don't understand or is open to interpretation, I often find exceptionally insightful threads about what I am looking for.

Other than that, I use Reddit for niche topics.

I have never gone onto any of the big political type reddits.

I never go on Reddit myself but often sent hilarious and crazy shit from there by my friends.

No joke, reddit I believe is MAJORITY of bots.

Someone studied it or.some.shit and like 60-70% of the comments are bots, arguing with eachother a lot of the time.

I browse reddit from time to time. It's a good timewaster and there's obviously lots of good shit and gazillion subreddits for all of your fucked up needs. I don't post there because it really russles me that some places autoban you if you've posted to certain subreddits and that's a bit much. That's can behaviour.

{<jimmies}

So maybe not use it and have an easy non-ragy Monday?!

Having a sub for underwater hockey is considered cheating.

incredibly-underrated-sam-johnson.gif

Reddit has hundreds of women posting naked pictures of themselves in a failed attempt to get me to join their onlyfans so it's alright by me.

Never went on a reddit. I'm old school, I used to frequent the old Death Row Records message board and later the WordWideConnected offshoot. Spent a lot of office hours in those places.

What a bunch of bitches! Reddit is frigging awesome. You can always adjust your preferences to see the latest comment rather than the "hottest". You can find so much great information there and there are some very intelligent posters.

The sourdough sub gave me some awesome tips and I get some great ideas from the ponds sub.

They are good for non opinion fact based information like tutorials. Generally people are quite helpful in those subreddits. Anything involving an opinion or a different take is cancerous. There are always people looking to dunk on others.

Oh yea there is too much horny on Reddit. There are kinks or weird fetish stuff I never even knew existed. I always laugh my ass off when someone tags or links one of those degenerate subreddits on a normal subreddit.

The op very much has the vibes of being the inner monolog of a self described edgy middle schooler that watches too much anime.

We get it. Everyone's a sheep npc bot and you're a beautiful unique snowflake.

Thanks for just discovering the notion of popular opinion and consensus

It is by far the most annoying group of posters around. It is helpful but also very toxic. Id like to imagine if reddit were a person, it would be bernie sanders.

The op very much has the vibes of being the inner monolog of a self described edgy middle schooler that watches too much anime.

says the guy with the dragonball AV. You speak like your 14.

Can't understand how anyone enjoys their UI. It's a jumbled mess. I do like that they have a myriad of threads for obscure searches and local issues.

@brackis1 new account?

You realized that just now. You.got paid shills that start treads that are trending these days like racism woke gay and so on and just say outrageous things basicly lies and dare anybody to correct them and then you have mods who are like shills thylat just can not wait to bad people whom want to type reasonable stuff

Back