Man who shot MAGA guy in Portland still not arrested- giving interviews to VICE *Updt* Shot by cops

The used car dealer, a single one in Kenosha was 2 million. A target has probably close to 5 million in inventory as well. Not top mention materials such as registers and refrigeration units.
A gas station. A gas pump, one that has pumps for four customers costs 750k. A full service gas station with a small store inside is probably close to 2 million. Many many stores have been burnt s looted. You're talking thousands of stores at this point, plus cars and buildings smashed or burnt. You're vastly underplaying this imho

Stuff cost too much.

Damn, someone business are really taking advantage of their insurance.
No. Thays not the case. Usually insurance covers up to 80% of all of the inventory and maybe get close to fair used value on capital goods

Remember that woman that was shot for saying that all lives matter? The media sure doesn't care.
You talking about the woman that was with a group that drew weapons on another group after an argument?

So. He basically confesses to premeditated murder in that video.

About a yr ago I predicted the Left and media would soon defend violence against the other "side"

I was right

Because clearly it's murder if cops shoot someone who's fighting with them and reaching for a knife, or the perp ODs while fighting with them, but self defense if someone has no weapon, isn't in any fight with anyone but doesn't support your political party.

Also cold blooded murder if a pedophile chases you behind a car throwing molotov cocktails at you, someone else kicks you to the ground and hits you with a skateboard while their buddy pulls his gun. Again, the line between murder and self defense really depends on which political candidates you support.

So he has a public face.

Is he on the run? Do police know who he is? Have they decided not to arrest him? If so, why not?

Because Portland. Same reason they dropped charges for his previous drag racing with weed and pills in the car, failure to appear for his court hearing, and his previous resisting arrest charges and carrying a loaded gun pubic. They don't prosecute antifa or care at all about the safety of normal citizens.

Don't know if she was armed.... But framing it as she was killed for saying All Lives Matter is wrong.....Pulling guns on that group and her boyfriend using the n-word is far more likely to be the reason why she ended up being killed.

Don't know if she was armed.... But framing it as she was killed for saying All Lives Matter is wrong.....Pulling guns on that group and her boyfriend using the n-word is far more likely to be the reason why she ended up being killed.
It's always the N word, isnt it?
So it was a justified shooting in your mind?

We can probably wait COVID out and wait for normalcy and skip the famines and the killings but idk
in what sense wait it out? for the people who have been on unemployment since march and their place of business has closed or is only operating with limited staff, what's the expectation of those people? Should they be forced into lesser jobs outside their fields enabling the further consolidation of wealth and power or should the government assist these people with federal unemployment payments and/or stimulus packages?

You can't have a little bit of communism.
then what's social security? or unemployment?

I understand they are funds that are tax supported but that's what I'm talking about here. I'm not talking a formal assumption of total communism, but I think there need to be unemployment extensions from the federal government thru the remaining term of this year.

then what's social security?
Not communism. You know who started that? Otto van Bismark was big on a social state as it helped with stability.
Commies just want total control and will tell you anything to get power.

Not communism. You know who started that? Otto van Bismark was big on a social state as it helped with stability.
Commies just want total control and will tell you anything to get power.
ok, well I'm not talking about "commies". and anyway I edited that post after publish. just fyi. was an incomplete thought.

So his role is to provide security with a gun... how is this different than the milita guys?

Portland is not a "stand your ground state" you have an obligation to flee if you can (like the kenosha shooter was). The fact this guy hasn't been arrested is baffling.

If he was a proud boy or conservative who shot in actual self defense he would be hunted down, locked up and charged.

There are different rules for conservative people in Oregon.

Is he seriously not arrested yet? Wtf! Is that shooting not being investigated at all???

in what sense wait it out? for the people who have been on unemployment since march and their place of business has closed or is only operating with limited staff, what's the expectation of those people? Should they be forced into lesser jobs outside their fields enabling the further consolidation of wealth and power or should the government assist these people with federal unemployment payments and/or stimulus packages?
Depends what you mean by assistance

He's going to have a terrible time in the slammer. Reminds me of the video by
an ex-con someone posted in another thread. This guy will 100 percent end up a sex slave for the blacks in order to survive.

You watch too many movies bro, rape in prison isn't like it used to be. Don't get me wrong I hope he goes to prison but it's sooooo creepy when dudes like you are cheerleaders for man on man rape.
And why is he a sex slave for the "blacks"? His biggest chances of getting hurt and abused will be by his own people (A) If he refuses to join a white gang or possibly (B) They find out what he did.

Back