Manafort Pleas, Thank you (Investigation+ thread v. 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no transfer of information, there was no sanctions relief for the information (that was never transfered), and Trump was not in the room. Your butthurt is as far as the meeting will go to removing trump.

There is no question there was an intel operation on the trump campaign, the only question is if you’re dumb enough to believe they did it to help trump.

I've listened to the video twice I don't see where he admits they spied on Trump.

My prediction.

Muller drops the bomb immediately after the Mid Voting polls close and before the results are in.

it is pretty clear that after the Mid Terms (win or lose) Trump will fire a whole bunch of people around the investigation and hope his new AG will 'Temporarily Pause' the Muller investigation while they appoint new investigators to look into whether the investigation is being done fairly or not. That is the tact the Repub's are setting up so they can say 'the investigation is not canceled. We have just paused it while we investigate the investigators', which would never end and would just see the whole thing die.

So Muller, knowing this will file all his charges for the Public to see so regardless of what happens to him, no one, including a new AG will be able to avoid dealing with it. As ballsy as the Repub's are in defending 'The Don' from everything and ignoring all his wrongs, it should be near impossible to 'Temporarily Pause' an investigation if charges are filed accusing the President of direct crimes. Those charges will have to be dealt with first and foremost.

I think the white house fires Mueller , blocks the release of the mueller investigation.Trump says he was proven innocent and leaks the partz that show him in a positive light

And what “direct crimes” are those?

Why haven’t they leaked, and why is Cohen saying trump will have to be voted out by the people?

How butthurt will you be when trump walks?
lol.

If you do not know what direct crimes Muller is investigating and you have to ask me you should stay out of this discussion.

(and please note that saying "IF charges are filed" =/= charges will be filed. I said IF. And IF they are filed then I said the Repubs will not be able to just ignore them.)

And FLOL at the refrain that 'if Muller won't leak them they cannot exist' stupidness that seems to permeate this forum.

Last edited:
I've listened to the video twice I don't see where he admits they spied on Trump.

I didn’t title the video, the point of it was, do you buy the premise that they spied on trump for his own good.

<{cruzshake}>

I don’t.

I think the white house fires Mueller , blocks the release of the mueller investigation.Trump says he was proven innocent and leaks the partz that show him in a positive light
that would be the attempt and I suspect Muller is smart enough to know that. That is why I predict that as soon as the Midterm polls close and before the results are in, you will see Muller expose everything he has and file whatever charges he can.

You willing to bet on that?

There was no transfer of information, there was no sanctions relief for the information (that was never transfered), and Trump was not in the room. Your butthurt is as far as the meeting will go to removing trump.

There is no question there was an intel operation on the trump campaign, the only question is if you’re dumb enough to believe they did it to help trump.

It can't be the case that this is all a hoax by western intel, yet the Trump campaign also held this meeting. That's really simple and easy to admit, isn't it?

By the way, of all the legal actions taken by Mueller, where is there any indication of over-reach?

In fairness, from the information provided, it boils down to following a lead so far, rather than any confirmation anyone has any damning information. It's like when a cop knocked on my apartment door to ask if I had any information on the robbery of the apartment below mine. In my case, I didn't even know there was a robbery. Because one is questioned one doesn't necessarily have any useful information. Sure, it seems likely they have what they need to nail Stone, but they also might have a handful of nothing much.

that would be the attempt and I suspect Muller is smart enough to know that. That is why I predict that as soon as the Midterm polls close and before the results are in, you will see Muller expose everything he has and file whatever charges he can.
So when Mueller finds nothing do you go to hating him?

Why would I hate Muller?

First off he has already done a lot to help Trump with his agenda of draining the swamp. I don't think anyone thought he would get that many convictions.

But lets put that aside and assume Trump's white house was not a cesspool and then my question is 'do you think that an investigator should be hated if they launch an investigation and exonerates the suspect?' Is there some assumption that investigations only happen to proven guilty people as that would be pretty dumb right? If he investigates and finds nothing than Trump is exonerated.

But Trump still gets the gift of his swamp being drained for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back