Manlet-handled v10

Same, I remember hating sparring tall guys in beginning of rounds in boxing cause of their straight punches but once I got close and let my hands go most of the time they only could cover up or try to clinch. Best feeling in the world getting close and just letting go 4-5 Punches at a time without your opponent being able to retaliate.
yeah, It is funny. They literally cannot swing a tight enough hook to even hit someone that close. I call it the "no fly zone" for tall guys, they ain't letting nothing fly that close to them...
<{anton}>

Big dude looked like he wouldn't be able to generate any power, probably loses that fight every time.

So I am somewhat of an expert on these situations after watching hours of Internet fights, I don't have any real world experience but my data analytics skills put me way above other experts. And I say this guy deserved it, he even leaned in to let his shorter opponent gain the reach advantage and his chin was hanging like a sack waiting for the CTE delivery. This decision is final.

When someone gets close
To you that’s not a sucker punch.

All about distance.

Having it and keeping it or not.

Back