Manny Pacquiao posted this new video of him training for Lucas Mattyhsse, still fast

Well i think in my case my attitude rubs people the wrong the way because i dont give up, I got banned one time for no reason. Not even a double yellow warnin

I had to write to sherdog and let them know what happened and they reinstated me.

I dont see you argue with to many people and if you do its very short.

Ill argue until the wheels fall off.

shit i just got banned from facebook for 30 days because i called someone dumb(not even playing) i was like WTF, i see people saying how their mothers are dick sucking cunts but better not call someone dumb, They said it fell under the bullying category.

my wife was the one who pointed it out, that ill argue with all these trolls for days, idgaf and facebooks like fuck this guy lol

I'm arguing on facebook now about a native author who harassed women the shit is getting hairy as some of these bitches pussies

sorry about asking if they are doing VADA brother, my bad.

you are spot on with that observation on Pacs leg speed, Manny was hard to fight because of his bunny hopping bouncing around weirdness he could get you from weird angles because of his footwork.

The legs are always the first to go, guys who rely on their wheels like running backs, pgs, mobile QBs, boxers once they lose a step its a wrap, even in bodybuilding, some of these guys who are in their 40s or 50s who try to compete again will look amazing up top but the wheels dont match, Kevin Leverone for example tried to comeback and 53 and his upperbody was pretty jacked but his legs were deflated.

Look at Leverones legs compared to the other guys, Kevins upperbody is amazing at 50 something but

Dexter on the right is a few years younger than Leverone but because he never stopped lifting and maintained his training his legs never deflated like Kevins

maxresdefault25.jpg

[<diva2] Lol @ any of those guys legs being deflated. What this image has to do with boxing I will never know.

I'm arguing on facebook now about a native author who harassed women the shit is getting hairy as some of these bitches pussies

Different culture, hard to judge.

Dangit! Now I'm dragging the war room in here.

Ya just an fyi, dont insinuate PED use.

Anyway, its not Manny’s hand speed that is the issue. Its his legs. Theyre shot and thats where you see the struggle. Manny could get by with slower hands, but his abilities always depended on his legs.

Pump your brakes Raider Nation. TS never insinuated Manuel was on PED's. He was wondering if the upcoming bout was something VADA was involved in.

<Deported1> . ( EDIT ) guess you never said he did. But I think you see my point.

Pump your brakes Raider Nation. TS never insinuated Manuel was on PED's. He was wondering if the upcoming bout was something VADA was involved in.
<Deported1> . ( EDIT ) guess you never said he did. But I think you see my point.
By all means explain this if youd like

Weird, he looks a lot more crisp than when he trained for Horn. Is he testing for VADA?

and if i were to write like this on facebook, i'd be asking for a lynchmob.

Different culture, hard to judge.

Dangit! Now I'm dragging the war room in here.
totally different these me too bitches are ridiculous, they won't be happy until all men are docile :eek::eek::eek:s.

By all means explain this if youd like

Explain what ?? TS was impressed with Manuel putting in work on the heavy bag then asked if he was in the VADA testing pool for this bout ??

Just because your being tested by VADA doesn't mean you are using it just means you are being tested.

<LikeReally5> Get it together.

Explain what ?? TS was impressed with Manuel putting in work on the heavy bag then asked if he was in the VADA testing pool for this bout ??

Just because your being tested by VADA doesn't mean you are using it just means you are being tested.

TS has a history of posting on this board for the sole purpose of dissing Pacquiao. You're trying a bit hard here.

TS has a history of posting on this board for the sole purpose of dissing Pacquiao. You're trying a bit hard here.
Yeah he disses him and almost always accuses him of using PED's. TS should be carded.

Piss off.

Fair enough. I don't really keep track of what other posters tendencies are for the most part. I'm a Pacquiao supporter as well, but I don't expect other people to be.

I think it would be ridiculous to be banned or even warned based upon the content of TS OP. That being said I don't know what other things TS has said about Manuel. I think there should be SOME limitations to post content but PED use regarding a fighter should not be one of them IMO. These are just opinions and ideas. I for one am not afraid of them. I mean, What kind of place is this ??

<Prem974> .

Last edited:
Everyone should know that, being a legendary champion and other legendary champions, can still compete at a professional level and still become world champion even up to the age of 50, I mean come on ladies and gentlemen, we have all witnessed this watching Hopkins and big Gorge Foreman, win legit world titles and beat prime world champions that were younger then them and Tom Brady and others are starting to smash this false thought, of world champions level ending at 40.

But: the wear and tear on Manny"s body and the constant Brain trauma and injuries and other factors, like everyone's body and Brains are different and what Gorge and Hopkins did, doesn't mean Floyd and Manny can and will do , everyone's not built the same and not everyone's body and Brain functions can sustaine years of trauma and still be sharp and function at the same level, or still at a championship level, while at an older age, so Manny"s speed should be still there and punching power and footwork and quickness, but can he still compete with younger prime champions and actually win, even though Manny barely lost to Horn, is Jeff that good, we will see, or did Manny have a bad day and shocks all of us and wins the welter weight title beating the likes of Thurman, but maybe losing to Spence, this is another amazing accomplishment and I wouldn't be shocked after seeng how the all time greats wow us, by doing the so called impossible, but we shall see, and I wouldn't be surprised if Manny wins another major title, at 40 years of age.

Everyone should know that, being a legendary champion and other legendary champions, can still compete at a professional level and still become world champion even up to the age of 50, I mean come on ladies and gentlemen, we have all witnessed this watching Hopkins and big Gorge Foreman, win legit world titles and beat prime world champions that were younger then them and Tom Brady and others are starting to smash this false thought, of world champions level ending at 40.

But: the wear and tear on Manny"s body and the constant Brain trauma and injuries and other factors, like everyone's body and Brains are different and what Gorge and Hopkins did, doesn't mean Floyd and Manny can and will do , everyone's not built the same and not everyone's body and Brain functions can sustaine years of trauma and still be sharp and function at the same level, or still at a championship level, while at an older age, so Manny"s speed should be still there and punching power and footwork and quickness, but can he still compete with younger prime champions and actually win, even though Manny barely lost to Horn, is Jeff that good, we will see, or did Manny have a bad day and shocks all of us and wins the welter weight title beating the likes of Thurman, but maybe losing to Spence, this is another amazing accomplishment and I wouldn't be shocked after seeng how the all time greats wow us, by doing the so called impossible, but we shall see, and I wouldn't be surprised if Manny wins another major title, at 40 years of age.

Homey we heard you the first time no need to double post

Back