Marc Goddard Cat Zingano situation

Is this just a WMMA thing? Would TS feel just as strongly about this if it was 2 guys fighting?

WTF was GODDARD THINKING , he let Megan Anderson punch her even after laceration of the fucking cornea !! what if megan anderson decided to punch her eye again , it could have did serious damage to a fighter already very injured !! she was obviously injured the fight should have been stopped and ruled a TKO for anderson (injry) but the fact he let her hit that girl again bothers me .... A LOT
Agreed since the shots came like 10 seconds after Cat had obviously quit and was standing with her back turned, eye's closed and hands on top of the cage and he still let her blindside her with 2 unnecessary punches.

Ref didn't know extent of the damage and can't end the fight until fighter either submits or shows she isnt defending herself against strikes

the situation sucks but ref did his job correctly
No he didn't. She was standing with her back turned, eye' closed and hands up after running across the cage screaming for a good 7-10 seconds before the ref let her throw those punches. It was ridiculous but at the end of the day Megan is just as much at fault as Godard and it was a weird situation so I think it can be written off as shit happens amidst confusion.

Did marc get to watch it happen in slow mo replay aa it happened? Maybe he just thought she was stunned from a stike at that split second moment .

Just a weird .01% injury that happens, the ref and megan were going about it like a normal head kick. It was called quick enough after that no one was seriously hurt. Why the outcry?

she holding eye both hand face to cage wut good u understand ?!?
Goddard's responsibility is to inform her that there is no poke and that he can't stop the fight.

If Cat wants out of the fight, she can tap physically or verbally. 100% her fault.

Fight was stopped as soon as it was clear she wasn't intelligently defending herself. Goddard did his job perfectly.

Agreed since the shots came like 10 seconds after Cat had obviously quit and was standing with her back turned, eye's closed and hands on top of the cage and he still let her blindside her with 2 unnecessary punches.

BINGO

Other dudes in here r very special or enjoy watching injured women get sucker punch when ref should have not allowed to happen obviously something was VERY wrong for CAT ZINGANO to turn her back to her opponent from sissy kick plus she screamed isn't screaming verbal tap ??

I dunno I just feel Marc Goddard is an idiot he keeps making mistakes and sometime I think intentional McGregor don't like him very much either when they smoke there's fire and there's a lot of smoke

Yamasaki way better ref then Goddard and I don't see him anymore ducking bs

Goddard fucked up a lot of fights I can think of like 5 off top of my head

Goddard's responsibility is to inform her that there is no poke and that he can't stop the fight.

If Cat wants out of the fight, she can tap physically or verbally. 100% her fault.

Fight was stopped as soon as it was clear she wasn't intelligently defending herself. Goddard did his job perfectly.

It up to referee to see something wrong wtf I mean turning ur back to cage from opponent both hands on cage is a form of submission in my opinion

I like Megan I think she has a nice ass but to hit her again after she was obviously injured was messed up she wasn't even looking at her and Goddard is more pos encouraging her to throw more fight should have been STOPPED win for Megan Anderson by freak injury maybe rematch but to have her take extra shots especially when she was talking about brain damage b4 sickens me the ref HAS to protect the fighters

What if Megan decided to head kick her from the side of the head again when she was facing away ?? It could have been worse depending on fighter .......

Aren't you the guy who got banned after posting a shitload of retarded threads in half english between spamming your love of Francis Ngannou's cock?

But yeah, she was hit by a legal strike in an unfortunate area and he knew stopping it meant TKO, so he had to remind her to fight before ending it

"I can't believe Marc Goddard didn't notice that lacerated cornea straight away as soon as the kick landed. Terrible ref." - TS

dafuq you moaning about ngnoananoo?

Marc. Sees kick and her turn away. Motions for her to fight back. Steps in after 2 punches.

"how did you not see her lacerated cornea Marc?"

-_-
this lol. he did perfectly if you ask me. people expect these refs to be superhuman, it's a tough job.

No he didn't. She was standing with her back turned, eye' closed and hands up after running across the cage screaming for a good 7-10 seconds before the ref let her throw those punches. It was ridiculous but at the end of the day Megan is just as much at fault as Godard and it was a weird situation so I think it can be written off as shit happens amidst confusion.

I am sorry but you are wrong.

Many fighters get hit in the eye and wince for a few seconds but recover and keep fighting.
The refs job was to make absolutely sure Cat wasn't going to defend or try to fight back... and as soon as ref saw she was just covering up and not fighting he stopped it immediately. She only took a couple shots and they weren't damaging

the ref did his job the way he's supposed to. Once again, there was no way for the ref to know the extent of the eye injury. He did his job correctly and Cat didn't take many hard shots

The situation sucks but nobody did anything wrong

Back