Mario Yamasaki plans to attend John McCarthy referee course, regrets Priscila Cachoeira statement

Any mma ref has had countless horrible matches. From early stoppages to late to stand ups in full mount.
Big john isn’t immune to horrific calls. And he’s had many bad calls until the day he stopped.
He was here first so he gets the nod as the best. So be it.

So Yamasaki was fired because some broad was hit too many times?

That’s adorable and par for the course
Of today’s mma.

Early stoppages are cheered. Late stoppages are mourned.
And Men read another mans words of what he watched and base there opinion on that.

It’s better early than give the fighters a chance.

It’s not like they sold this sport as 2 gladiators locked in a a cage.

Its a family sport. Yay!

ebffu37pvf0z-jpg.335365

Lots of professions require continuing education or renewal of certifications, this should be no different. Especially when people health/lives are on the line.

Theres an old saying in my country and it goes like this....."Suck it Yamasaki"!

lol UFC putting on horrible matchups and then blaming on underpaid referees. classic

The problem now is that he will err on the side of caution and stop fights too early from now on. The JBG demands the unadulterated full Yamasaki.

Yea he’s had some bad ones...

5PaFHvh.jpg

Its a bit worrying that UFC has so much power over the commissions to be able to ban refs they dont like
no its great. the ufc should have complete control in who refs, who judges and what not. sadly it's not like that

Yeah right.

Mario will be in the corner practicing his dumbass heart sign.

Yamasaki and Maz got a bad shake from the UFC. Every ref has had bad calls

Now he'll have the Herb Dean problem and stop every fight too early because he's afraid of criticism. Yeah, the fight went a little long but I wasn't appalled. If he did that every single time, sure, you have a right to complain. One fight that should have been stopped earlier every now and then is going to happen.

I'm gonna get a lotta hate, but big John isn't the best ref.. top 3 probably tho

yamazaki GOAT just bleed ref

Don't forget Steve Perceval, who let Mark Hunt get punched 500 times by Stipe before stopping the fight and who also let let Lombard get wailed on 300 times from mount by his opponent.

This is dumb and I hope no athletic commission hires him ever again.

He already knows everything there is to know, the problem is that his quick decision making skills and instincts are terrible, and that's not something he can be taught.

Back