Mark Hunt feels he had to accept Overeem fight or "let (his) family starve"

He made like a million bucks in his last two fights and acts like he's poor? lol

I love Hunto and hope he knocks Reem out cold but man, how the fuck did he spend Lesnar's fight money already ($700k)?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-...r-doping-violation-in-mark-hunt-ufc-200-fight

Mark Hunt feels he had no choice but to accept his upcoming fight against Alistair Overeem, although that does not mean the Kiwi mixed martial arts star is tapping out in his war on doping.

Hunt revealed to Stuff that he went as far as requesting to be released from his lucrative contract, which was renewed last April, but the UFC refused to budge.

"I'm not young, I'm 42 years old. In six months I've already missed out on a couple of fights, I've already missed out on a couple million dollars," Hunt said.

"At the end of the day I've stuck to my word. I've got no option, I'm in a contract that I can't get out of.

"All the doors I've gone through are closed and it's not like I can go and work somewhere else. Ages ago I was gladly ready to walk away and work somewhere else but they wouldn't allow it.

"Think it from my position, I had no other option. I can't work anywhere else so what am I supposed to do - let my family starve?"

"Every fighter I fight, if he gets caught through the process then I'll sue him personally," he added. "If I don't get help from the company I'll do it myself."

Asked if the USADA ban was sufficient, he said: "No. I didn't even think the other (NSAC) penalty was harsh enough. He got a $250,000 fine but he made about $2 million bucks so how did it actually affect him?

"They (dopers) should be struck from the records and taken everything off them. They don't deserve to get a cent. This sport is already harsh enough as it is. When you add in steroid use it makes it even worse."
Eat too much.

Well Mark, just retire and get a normal job. Steady annual income (of about 7-8% of what he's making now) and no steroid bullies. Idiot.

Don't worry Hunto, Overeem would never juice. He just likes to eat horse meat, that's all.

brock beat him so bad, my god i used to like this guy now he's insufferable with his victimization.

"starve". gimme a fucking break.
{<BJPeen}

Luckily for Overeem's chin, Mark Hunt has shit TDD and ground game and is very slow and can easily be picked apart.

Mark Hunt is a badass. Fuck all of you slobs complaining about a warrior who has earned every cent he demands, and more.

If Hunt sued the UFC and won,and collected all their assests and UFC went out of business,i would say

yeah...but War Hunt tho

700k is more than enough for your family... Hunt is an absolute ass

Opinions are all well and good, but I deal in facts only. And the fact is

YOU'RE EITHER
TEAM MOTHERFUCKIN HUNTO

OR YOU'RE
A USELESS BITCHBOI

700k is more than enough for your family... Hunt is an absolute ass

I feel like we're seriously looking at a guy that absolutely has to have brain injury, and to read some of you shitheads making fun of him. I dunno, fuck this website sometimes

The stipe, JDS, and Lesnar fights alone have to have taken their tole

Then factor in Manhoef, Cro Cop, and the countless k1 fights.

If anyone deserves millions, it's this guy. He will likely be super fucked in his later years

Hunt touches reems chin and it's over. We all fucking know it.

Back