News Marvel Studios Comic-Con 2022 (Phase 5 and 6 Line-Up Including Avengers 5 and 6)

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever synopsis:

In Marvel Studios’ “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever,” Queen Ramonda (Angela Bassett), Shuri (Letitia Wright), M’Baku (Winston Duke), Okoye (Danai Gurira) and the Dora Milaje (including Florence Kasumba), fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of King T’Challa’s death. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with the help of War Dog Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) and Everett Ross (Martin Freeman) and forge a new path for the kingdom of Wakanda. Introducing Tenoch Huerta as Namor, king of a hidden undersea nation, the film also stars Dominique Thorne, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena and Alex Livanalli.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 synopsis:

In Marvel Studios “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” our beloved band of misfits are looking a bit different these days. Peter Quill, still reeling from the loss of Gamora, must rally his team around him to defend the universe along with protecting one of their own. A mission that, if not completed successfully, could quite possibly lead to the end of the Guardians as we know them.

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania synopsis:

Super Hero partners Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and The Wasp. Together, with Hope’s parents Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) and Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer), the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought was possible.

I feel it's legit. Hulk's strength comes from his rage, and since Marvel castrated him he's pretty damn calm. No wonder she overpowers him.
This explanation makes perfect sense also.

Russo Bros. did an excellent job with the Avengers except with Hulk.
Whedon Hulk > Russo Hulk

Which Secret Wars, though?

Not that it matters. I don't think Marvel can pull off either of them.
Probably going to be the recent Secret Wars with Battleworld since we are in the Multiverse Saga. Not a fan of that storyline. I prefer the original 80s limited series.

Probably going to be the recent Secret Wars with Battleworld since we are in the Multiverse Saga. Not a fan of that storyline. I prefer the original 80s limited series.

The 2015 Secret Wars was too short, but that's Marvel's fault. They screwed Hickman of a proper event.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 reveals from Comic-Con:

- Gamora leads the Ravagers.
- James Gunn confirms GotG 3 is the end of the Guardians era in the MCU.
- The High Evolutionary (played by Peacemaker's Chukwudi Iwuji) is in the movie.
- Borat 2's Maria Bakalova Is voicing Cosmo the Spacedog.
- Movie will explore Rocket's backstory.

If Wesley Snipes isn’t Blade then I don’t care
I think current head of Marvel was producer of last Blade movie with Snipes. And reportedly, Snipes was smoking dope in his trailer refusing to shoot (they shoot his stunt/double instead), was calling Reynolds racial slurs and there was something with director, like he tried to start a fight with him or something like that. So, I suspect transgender from Thailand have a higher chances of getting role of Blade than Wesley Snipes. Plus, isn't he is like over 60 years old?

I think current head of Marvel was producer of last Blade movie with Snipes. And reportedly, Snipes was smoking dope in his trailer refusing to shoot (they shoot his stunt/double instead), was calling Reynolds racial slurs and there was something with director, like he tried to start a fight with him or something like that. So, I suspect transgender from Thailand have a higher chances of getting role of Blade than Wesley Snipes. Plus, isn't he is like over 60 years old?

Maybe all of that but he was in Drop Zone.

Dora Milaje versus the Na'vi !

gexNcKR.png

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will end Phase Four.

Phase Five will start with Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania and end with Thunderbolts.
Phase 4 has been so underwhelming and sad, fitting that we get a movie that reminds us of Chadwick Boseman not being here.

Watched the She Hulk trailer a number of times.

I didn't care for the "by the book....the book of American laws book" joke. I was hoping her comeback to Wong would be "the Constitution."

One cool plot device could be that Jennifer is a superhero. We are so used to watching superheroes breaking the law to do what they believe is right. However, since she is a defense attorney, she still believes she must follow the Constitution while fighting crime.

Her conscience is the constitution.

But hey, I'm not a Disney writer.

And still no actual proof who the new Panther is. Marvel has gotten better with their secret keeping.

IMO they should have brought back Killmonger in a redemption story.

Well I don't think this is a spoiler "Jennifer tries out life as the popular girl an finds out all the guys want is the score she at first but ends up realizing guys get freaked out. She then runs into daredevil an finds out he is the blind attorney who fights for people who cannot defend themselves.

He's at first not interested in her as her shallow Hal types an drives her nuts. He then falls for her an not because of her looks but over her passion to help him.

I think that's the direction they end up taking. Even though you see the hulk "man one" he's only in a few episodes if possible just one. I think it's all about She Hulk adventures. Just a guess? Oh side note she quits the law firm to turn to daredevil firm. Were Electra was daredevil love interest she hulk will end up being his.

Regardless if they will be good or not, Marvel Studios delivered again big time for Comic-Con.

What were your favorite news or presentation?

Back