News Marvel Studios Comic-Con 2022 (Phase 5 and 6 Line-Up Including Avengers 5 and 6)

BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER trailer is here!

- Soundtrack brought the Feels.

- Namor doesn't impress me. The rest of Atlanteans look like refugees from Pandora.

- Ross looked a bit like Craig's Bond.

- Apart from Namor himself, the vast majority of the main characters seem to be female.

- Should have made Killmonger the new Black Panther.

- Williams hammering out the iron heart is a call back to Tony in the cave.

This should have ended this shit after Thanos

What if it’s 4 second post-credit scene with 0 lines and stand-in in a mask?

Well that worked for Big Purple .

I remember when Avengers came out in 2012 and so many people who saw that end credit said " Hellboy ?!?! "

Phase 5 looks like a dumpster fire. Only title I'm half interested in is Blade and that's only if they get the casting right and keep the identity politics the fuck out of it. I guess Captain America could be salvaged if they resurrect Chris Evans but Falcon can fuck right off as Captain.

Yeah but that was Sony, wasn't it?

It was a Sony/Disney collaboration but let's face it: Sony's movies after Spider Man II have been dumpster fires. Disney made No Way Home into a GOAT-level film. Sony just supplied the raw material.

I thought Antman 3 and Guardians 3 were supposed to be part of phase 4. When did they change?
Yeah, both films were originally announced as part of Phase 4 but they changed it yesterday and decided they were part of Phase 5. Don't know why.

FFS Marvel… Where TF is Kang? Who TF will be the next big bad?
Based on the title for Avengers 5 (Kang Dynasty), it probably is Kang the Conqueror. They're laying the groundwork for this with Loki season 1 and Ant-Man Quantumania.

Yeah, both films were originally announced as part of Phase 4 but they changed it yesterday and decided they were part of Phase 5. Don't know why.

Probably just for spacing and release dates. Fantastic Four kicking off Phase 6 is the most important marker.

Honestly, the music from the Black Panther trailer sounded as if someone took No Woman, No Cry and the theme from the Lion King and just mashed them together. It sounds like something that could be played at a wellness retreat. I love Bob Marley, so it really grates on the ol' ears.

Hoping a few of these movies will be good, but I feel like Marvel are a bit rudderless at the moment. It's natural for that to happen after Endgame, but the amount of content they are spewing out isn't doing them any favours.

Back