Masdiva should insist on a Colby Covington rematch for his return fight from his faux retirement!

POWER SLAP WORLD CHAMPION

0-0-1 Power Slap record, vs women
@Orange
Reaction score
After their fight build up and trash talk, his gangster shtick took a big hit. First, by pretty much getting dominated
by his rival then resorting to dressing in disguise to sucker punch him. Only chicken shits do that type of thing.

Now, with him posting that he's un-retired, a joke in itself, this is the only logical fight to make upon his return.

Any talk of easy rematches against Diaz or Asschin only further tarnish his gangster bravado in my opbinion.

He got completely dominated in that fight

If you rewatch it, he actually gets knocked out, standing for a second, and then gets his wits back

Colby flashed him in the fourth round I think

He got totally dominated, and looked like shit after talking all that smack

Jorge then became irrelevant and retired, and Colby was going on to fight for the title. His ego was so badly bruised that he had to go pull that sucker punch pussy bullshit...

I want to say it lost him fans, but it probably gained him some more gold teeth eighth grade education fans... they can go watch his bullshit backyard brawl shows in Florida and talk about street cred or whatever...

Jorge Masvidal was a huge pussy. Couldn't do anything in front of everybody and got dominated. And then suckered him from behind (probably had brass knuckles on like a little bitch ) like three or four times, and the guy didn't even fall...

Anyway, I used to be a big fan but fuck George
You should go rewatch the fight he does go out at one point... by the end of the fight, his face didn't even look like his face

After their fight build up and trash talk, his gangster shtick took a big hit. First, by pretty much getting dominated
by his rival then resorting to dressing in disguise to sucker punch him. Only chicken shits do that type of thing.

Now, with him posting that he's un-retired, a joke in itself, this is the only logical fight to make upon his return.

Any talk of easy rematches against Diaz or Asschin only further tarnish his gangster bravado in my opbinion.

Sure, I'm down to watch Colby humiliate that assclown again.

Your opinion is garbage. Gangsters lack moral character; Gangsters sucker punch, jump, rob, burglarize, murder people etc.
Just by your post alone, it proves you don’t know the first thing and gangsters and should keep your mouth shut on the matter.

Your opinion is garbage. Gangsters lack moral character; Gangsters sucker punch, jump, rob, burglarize, murder people etc.
Just by your post alone, it proves you don’t know the first thing and gangsters and should keep your mouth shut on the matter.
I don't open my mouth when I'm typing. So I'm good.

And, I know enough to tell your boy Jorge is a fake one.

Last edited:
I remember Colby getting dropped. Definitely don't remember Masvidal being rocked, or even hurt at all.
I rewatched the fight, and was surprised when I saw it.

Hang tight, I'll find it and timestamp it

Edit its at 19:55

I didn't clip it but watch it at 19:55
Colby hit him with a head kick and had him against the fence, but George recovered well He moved a lot when he was hurt.

Last edited:
They do have a story and are at an appropriate point in their careers for a rematch like this, but the style match up is horrendous. Mas got manhandled for 25 minutes and nobody wants to see that shit again. And it would be the same shit again.

Back